Unban IMBA legends players

styla

• Administrators

Please use the ban appeal panel. https://ingame.ro/Stats/Appeals/

If you are banned here you can req. an unban.

1. Before you post  check the BAN list .

2. If you are banned put a link with your last GAME. Here is an example with a game link: https://ingame.ro/openstats/?game=67165

To know:

•  Players from Garena must know : bot will show slots maxim 10/12 and never 12/12. So, if game is full they cant join (but arent banned).
  •  AFK is a valid reason to be banned.
  • Players from Garena if they are disconnected from rooms (they are players with numbers nicknames instead of curent nickname) they can join in bot. To solve this issue go and restart the Garena client.

If you are banned for MH, don't try to lie. We really can detect in 97% of cases! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

WC3_Scrn_Shot_012216_184811_01.jpg

yeah I did not see admin DreamSeeka
Sorry likes playing pretty please LMBA equip pls unbanned 

Pretty please unban Like dota lmba 
Edited by ady_dota

• 1 month later...

WC3_Scrn_Shot_030116_210258_01.jpg

excuse me bladem_333
I am sorry 

ady has not left football computer Andrei 's friends home playing computer cursed stupid talk Andrei
Andrei drinking can

P.S  pretty please unban not play Andrei future data OK

• Administrators

you must wait 1 till tomorrow when bladem333 will read this. he told me what you did...

Andrei 's friends straw apologize for talking cursed ugly .... I was not at the computer I left football I'm adrian...
I did not see what I saw and banned replay chat >> sugi pula <<< oh shame 

P.S Bladem333 ....I said Andrei Sorry for talking so bad

women-saying-sorry-more-than-men.png

Reason: for being an idiot? Could you please explain me what kind of a joke is this reason? @DreamSeeka With all due respect, friend but what is this reason for hmm? Would you like to be more reasonable and starts to make a validly, ban reason in feature.

@Ady_Dota Please stop spamming double-post you can use "Edit Button Method Instead".

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Dugnas if you need to leave for an emergency ask to be kicked by an admin or by votekick. Don't just blatantly leave a game. Unbanned.

• 2 weeks later...

hi need to be unbanned pls. I decided to try a program called ManaBar, set in the evening and forgot to remove it from the Warcraft (playing with bots, not on the Internet). I usually do not use any additional software other than hotkey. I want to apologize for this mistake. More I will not use such software. To do this, I set another Warcraft game alone and various tests. https://ingame.ro/openstats/?u=113807
And I apologize for multiple accounts. Previously recorded on eurobattle.net, but after a month, the account became not work, could not find out the cause and register a new one. Excuse me. This text is translated by Google, because I lazy "ass" can not bring myself to learn English.
From this point on I will use one account - MerrOO.

Edited by Tyll Noisett

• Administrators

its ok, mino.tott ban deleted.

keep using ingame gproxy.

hey bro>

ull never believe me. i was afk cause my wife wanted to fu** me(it was cool but now i wanna play)
can u believe it ?
Please unbun me, im a;ways do my best in game!

1.jpg

• Administrators

lol, admins sayd you lie, so come with pictures

joke ! ubanned

• 2 months later...
SAD LAG UPDATE Eset nod32 9
bad games lag can not equip not move !!! blocked
wait unban 
Reason: after 25m in "IMBAlod26 213" 5v5* on (09:53:03 PM Sunday 03-July-2016 ) Realm: Playground.ru | RO"
Banned by: ozealat
Date: 03.07.2016, 21:53
Expires: 05.07.2016, 21:53
1 d, 23 h, 43 min remain

The reason I ban you is not because you afk'd, it was because you kept wispering  and swearing at me after you got kicked for AFK.

And this was not the first time happened!!!

I do not understand , I tell ESET NOD32 Antivirus upload 9 swear promise not mind ? bible word

yes off disable

I do not understand CUIDATE ozealat UNLIKe 

screenshot_225.jpg

Edited by ady_dota