Unban IMBA legends players

styla

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, azzulht88 said:

please unban me someone use my garena account with out my permission and thats why i dont know why did i get ban

Post your ID/login name, we dont know who you are

• Administrators

bulatov. when you are ready to play without map hack, tell me.

Hello,

I am banned because after the instalation of gproxy on the first time i entered the game it was written that suspicious files are detected. I have 90 days ban now. Seems the suspicious file was loader.mix. I asked for help cause i had no idea that i have this file. Then i found it and delete it. I never use hacks. Please unban me. Thank you in advance for your help and time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nick : ady_imba

game banned info : https://ingame.ro/openstats/?game=65838

admin : flyingangle

Replay : http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/bJEYwKfO/file.html

thank you. ozealat blame game skill toss and my hock bug miss 
blocked mouse does not work go?
I did not understand  

P.S.I : Thank you wait unban

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Read recent posts please. Is not ur fault 100%, and I don't have something with you, just think before made a vk.

9 hours ago, styla said:

Read recent posts please. Is not ur fault 100%, and I don't have something with you, just think before made a vk.

what posts ? 

so, i am banned for making !vk in the game?

• Administrators

do you think is fair what you did? i don't care if someone told you that

19 hours ago, styla said:

do you think is fair what you did? i don't care if someone told you that

leavers get 1 day ban, afk -1 day ban.

vk - 30 days ban, fair enough.

there are some users that type vk for me in every game for 10 or more time, why are they not banned ?

btw, where can i find rules for not allowing me to use vk ? i used it against the stupid player, is that not allowed?

Edited by icon

• Administrators

i saw the replay, if you try to foul me, we never deal. you used vk because he's spell 'repatriation' stop you to push. 

13 hours ago, styla said:

i saw the replay, if you try to foul me, we never deal. you used vk because he's spell 'repatriation' stop you to push. 

what ? show me please the link to that reply. i want to see it myself.

anyway, the main question remains, using !vk will lead for 30 days ban ?

• Administrators

see this

On 2/4/2017 at 11:35 AM, icon said:

anyway, the main question remains, using !vk will lead for 30 days ban ?

depends who made the mistake. i judge this.

12 hours ago, styla said:

see this

depends you made the mistake. i judge this.

so the game is :

https://ingame.ro/openstats/?game=65937

Chat log :

54:42Bot [INFO] Player [notoriosnoob] got marked as feeder, you may votekick him.
54:42rule_breaker assisted to kill notoriosnoob
54:57rule_breaker got a double kill.
54:57rule_breaker killed c0urage
54:59futak !vk not
54:59Bot A votekick against player [notoriosnoob] has been started by player [futak]. 2 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
54:59Bot Type !yes to vote.
55:15iEIite !y
55:15Bot Player [iEIite] voted to kick player [notoriosnoob]. 1 more votes are needed to pass.
55:18iEIite kick
55:22rule_breaker !y
55:22Bot A votekick against player [notoriosnoob] has passed.
55:22notoriosnoob was kicked by vote
55:22Bot notoriosnoob was kicked by vote.

1. I didnt start the vote.

2. notoriosnoob was marked as feeder, his teammate started the vote.

3 / 23 / 4 - is that acceptable ?

I still think that vk was initiated against the right person and i agree that feeding enemy team should be prohibited and such players should be kicked.

• Administrators

Seems you think you can foulish me.  i wont turn in circle to spend my time. End of discussion.

P.S.  Joining with dream_ai.mix file will ban till 6 mounts.