Admin abuse

serb.arxangel

38 minutes ago, Ady_Imba said:

Nick  wehaveahulk 

vyRkPU.jpg

Games play 02 minute say ok and my kick 

9/9 IMBA #111  pzdc_ya_dno  aazar  immortall  wehaveahulk  markovka  Gg12345  kucza  s10dajyapar  shodiev_bbb

Replay ingamero : https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=300370 

Leaver : 01 

For kick 

I don't understand the problem

image.png

В 10.10.2021 в 13:28, wehaveahulk сказал:

ady_imba u were kicked for breaking 2 x 3 rule. U know what you did and you break rules on purpose

1kWMRi.jpg 

VERY WRONG Wehaveahulk [censored]  facepalm_40x40.gif 

Edited by Семён Невинный

u are a terrible liar. U think you are smarter than everyone else on the server, but all you do is lie and cry. I am fed up of you. So u will always be denied from my games

reported this donator: wehaveahulk.

Is an abuser.

He kick me because my skill kill faster nc..it was 1st or 2nd neutral creeps since the game started..about 30sec.

then he deny me in lobby in the next game without any reason.

Is not the first time when he makes abuses. he acting like a vengeful child when lose his ball.

• Like 2

The abuse by wehaveahulk continues. After a couple of complaints in this thread, he found another way. Now he does not ban me, but does deny, from every game where this donater is located. Considering the fact that he plays almost always in the evening, I can't play normally.

Until when will this inadequate person abuse his paid rights? 
How many more complaints do you need against him to take action?

• Like 2

He can't ban anymore when he is drunk or just because he slept bad. Styla notice that he and others like him abuse with ban and removed command "ban" from donators.

• Like 1

12 часов назад, black_tulip сказал:

He can't ban anymore when he is drunk or just because he slept bad. Styla notice that he and others like him abuse with ban and removed command "ban" from donators.

I didn't know, thanks. This is fine, and explains why he uses deny, to me. You can't change the essence, the ban was removed, so at least you can kick, already something:) I think such people enjoy it, like people who enjoy domestic violence.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2021 at 10:14 AM, deep said:

I didn't know, thanks. This is fine, and explains why he uses deny, to me. You can't change the essence, the ban was removed, so at least you can kick, already something:) I think such people enjoy it, like people who enjoy domestic violence.

And today the abuser kick again in one game when he saw he lose in first minutes. there is log:

00:00[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: hypnose_kroete-cam 1.5
00:04[Ing]:Scourge 3.65 2.99 2.99 2.99 2.99 Avg: 3.12
00:04[Ing]:Sentinel 3.38 2.99 2.99 2.99 3.05 Avg: 3.08
00:14[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: gelik77-сфьcam 1.2
01:01[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: wehaveahulk-cam 2
06:11wehaveahulkkilled_cnatb_
07:15wehaveahulkkilled the SCOURGE mid level 1 tower.
07:20[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: wehaveahulk!k bla
07:20[Ing]:black_tulip was kicked by player [wehaveahulk].
  • Like 3

On 10/23/2021 at 1:19 PM, black_tulip said:

And today the abuser kick again in one game when he saw he lose in first minutes. there is log:

00:00[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: hypnose_kroete-cam 1.5
00:04[Ing]:Scourge 3.65 2.99 2.99 2.99 2.99 Avg: 3.12
00:04[Ing]:Sentinel 3.38 2.99 2.99 2.99 3.05 Avg: 3.08
00:14[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: gelik77-сфьcam 1.2
01:01[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: wehaveahulk-cam 2
06:11wehaveahulkkilled_cnatb_
07:15wehaveahulkkilled the SCOURGE mid level 1 tower.
07:20[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: wehaveahulk!k bla
07:20[Ing]:black_tulip was kicked by player [wehaveahulk].

yes correct me too guilty wehaveahulk

• 2 weeks later...

game 303657

ural90

Log chat:

05:27 Ural90 !sd iry
05:28 [Ing]: IrynaMonatik@ingame.go.ro Noob [2.99] - Games [129] - Leaver [5] - Win: 21.8% - KD: 1.1/4.5 - Top #456
05:33 Ural90 !deny iry
05:33 [Ing]: Player [Ural90] denied player [IrynaMonatik] for the current game.
05:33 [Ing]: A votekick against player [CPY_HA_BAC] has been cancelled.

• 1 month later...

Dendenovden admin abuses bad, kicks anyone he wants, uses !os 3.1 that removes all regulars as he believes anyone lower is not good enough even though he does not understand that scores mean nothing. image.png.3fe133e2c141fada4f01fac924c78b91.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?app=sharedstats&module=stats&controller=recentGames&do=single&id=329054

another abuse of the admin, since when does the enemy have the right to write a report for killing the enemy? and the admin encourage it.... it was my last game that evening, so to claim that it was a liv, it's my team, if I let it down...then they will write and not the opponent....

Error crash gproxy 

dendenovden has lost the connection (connection error - ECONNRESET) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.

Like app download 

No More Error Permanent working ING ! 

6791b47911206144d211df001c21327b_origina

8 часов назад, Ady_Imba сказал:

Error crash gproxy 

dendenovden has lost the connection (connection error - ECONNRESET) but is using GProxy++ and may reconnect.

Like app download 

it’s more about the computer and not the program, I have a poorly installed motherboard and all the spare parts on it, sometimes you will hit it and fly out

No More Error Permanent working ING ! 

6791b47911206144d211df001c21327b_origina

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...