Admin abuse

serb.arxangel

5 минут назад, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

Look at the average stay length, dummy.

I leave once the game is beyond over rather than waiting for the whole team to type !ff. 

~~REJECTED~~

Tell this stories to your grandma, leaver.

If someone in your team doesn't want to type !ff it doesn't give you a right to leave.

Well, here we have eco #2

Nice to meet you ;) (not)

p.s. don't worry about it, Styla let you do it.

Now just the whole community will know who you really are.

I think it's time to ignore you. But if you will kick or feed again, wait for a report.

Have (not) a nice day, eco #2

Edited by KASTUTO

lol how sad you go around my profile stalking me.  Sorry I have got you so raged

9 minutes ago, KASTUTO said:

If someone in your team doesn't want to type !ff it doesn't give you a right to leave.

You don't make the rules peasant, you follow them. 

Edited by sexylilgirlsmmm

Только что, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

Average stay of last 5 leaves

40:42

23:35

You don't make the rules peasant, you follow them. 

The rules are made in order to maintain respect for each other of the players. When you leave from the game you just ruin it. Specially in IMBA you never know when you can change the rule, cause one item you make can change it completely, and sometimes there is a posibility to win even when your main building is almost destroyed. But when you leave, you reduce the chances of winning for your team and you also take off the pleasure of winning for your enemies.. Cause they have to play the rest of the game against creeps and buildings.

I had lots of games, when my enemies couldn't win us even when they pushed all the lines.. And once you kill most of them, you can catch them without gold to buyback and push the main building, just pushing one line.

But if you leave from the game.. well, anyway, you are noob.. what am I trying to explain you.

https://ingame.ro/Stats/Report/View/367/

report on ozerot ....more than 3 days no desision

its not simple leave <that palyer not only leaving,no he did its better he kicked players from his team and doing auto-rmk ruining games for all player and he doing its again and again,and every time everyone turns a blind eye to this 

worse than that after kicking he banned players without reason!

http://joxi.ru/5mdg0dqu3QwaGr - second kick

http://joxi.ru/L216v9oTRNdw8A - first kick

no one did`t had reason

http://joxi.ru/J2bg96qu0epM7A

User "eco" ban me and another player in lobby  while all waiting for players.

He looked at our stats and banned us in lobby

Edited by CrHD

On 8/9/2019 at 1:29 PM, CrHD said:

User "eco" ban me and another player in lobby  while all waiting for players.

He looked at our stats and banned us in lobby

It's eco, man, It's okay :D

• 1 month later...

I am posting because I just witnessed admin abuse. fr1edom is rage banning players unfairly.  And then when the player lodges an appeal, he oversees it himself and rejects it. This has happened to me too from him.

I was just in a game, and at the end of the game all frederix_black said was "fuck you riki", referring to the hero, and fr1ed0m banned him because he was enraged he was losing. frederix_black had not even talked or said anything else all game either.

Uzbekistan frederix_black
1 d20 h58 min remain

25.09.2019, 14:47

Insult 
23.09.2019, 14:47 Fr1ed0m

https://ingame.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=173227

32:26Frederix_Blackfuck you riki
32:30Frederix_Blacksorry
32:31GhostRider:)))))))
32:32Fr1ed0myou ban
32:34Fr1ed0mman
32:36GhostRiderno u wont
32:37sexylilgirlsmmmfor?
32:39sexylilgirlsmmmLOL!
32:40GhostRiderhe said riky
32:42GhostRidernot ur name
32:51GhostRiderlearn the rules

1 час назад, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

This has happened to me too from him.

It's ironic to see some reports from sexylilgirlsmmm , which most of the players (and specially admins) hate ? but is a good business, cause I bought mine because of him, he kicked me twice in one week. Than he was playing against me and he was typing shit messages like "ez noob, you suck, etc." and next game I raped him and his team harder and he left from the game.. And this is just an little example of all the shit he makes.

And now we see him here reporting for admins.. behaves as if he does not deserve these bans.

10 hours ago, KASTUTO said:

It's ironic to see some reports from sexylilgirlsmmm , which most of the players (and specially admins) hate ? but is a good business, cause I bought mine because of him, he kicked me twice in one week. Than he was playing against me and he was typing shit messages like "ez noob, you suck, etc." and next game I raped him and his team harder and he left from the game.. And this is just an little example of all the shit he makes.

And now we see him here reporting for admins.. behaves as if he does not deserve these bans.

You must be making this up because I've never left a game ever and have never said something like "ez noob" "you suck" before.

Are you sure it was me?

18 часов назад, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

You must be making this up because I've never left a game ever and have never said something like "ez noob" "you suck" before.

Are you sure it was me?

Today is 24.09.2019 and your last leave was 23.09.2019..

Ah, irony.. it was yesterday!

Well, I guess that we all should now that when you say "never" it means "today"

Check the vocabulary for the meaning of the word - never

Edited by KASTUTO

В 25.09.2019 в 10:28, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

That wasn't a leave. There was a thunderstorm which knocked out the power station and caused a blackout, which disconnected me.

I could understand if you'd say: Styla told that being an admin I can leave. And I'd believe you, cause I leave because of that, because I can.. But you are a motherfu**ing liar, cause you flame and leave.. And now you are saying that you don't.

You also left day 23.09, day 22.09, day 21.09, etc. don't tell your bullshit here. Every admin knows who are you.. I don't know what do you expect when you type here that you never flame and never leave. Stop lying, man..

You are mistaken, everyone here knows I have never left a game.  In fact, I have the record for the most games played consecutively without leaving.  Also that picture you made is clearly photoshopped.  I can tell because some of the pixels look funny.

c0rage eblan.w3gdear head administrator and players, why admins ban for no reason? or for an imaginary reason?! I applied for a UNban, attached a replay. I was banned for what I mined the forest?! IS THAT FAIR??? PLEASE! take action against your administrators who distribute the ban for no reason.

Edited by Kinderwill

What's the purpose of this topic? We just write admin abuse so what? Any penalty for admins or punishment? Who will judge it?

I thought make a report about eco long ago but then when i think myself there will be no solution, probably styler cannot give any punishment for them because there are really few players who able to donate and losing them wont be wise. Everyone knows eco leaves most of the games and nowadays he evolved not leave but destroy his all items and watch rest of the game. 

If any admin have a real solution please share for ex: if an admin really guilty he should get ban somehow or get a penalty point.

За любые нарушения администратора пишите в тему admin abuse. Есо уже однажды был наказан за беспредел и лишён некоторых функций администратора. Будут жалобы с доказательствами, будет дело. Не ленитесь, пишите жалобы

13 часов назад, serb.arxangel сказал:

ther are penaltis lose commands kick ...ban and so on ....put print or game link profe and they will get punisjmant

На каком языке написал? гугл переводчик не справился?

16 часов назад, BornCancer сказал:

На каком языке написал? гугл переводчик не справился?

Пишет "админов наказывают при предоставлении доказательств в виде скрина или ссылки на игру, отнимают возможность кикать и банить, так что - вперёд, дерзай"

Edited by KASTUTO

10 часов назад, KASTUTO сказал:

Пишет "админов наказывают при предоставлении доказательств в виде скрина или ссылки на игру, отнимают возможность кикать и банить, так что - вперёд, дерзай"

Пасиб))