Admin abuse

serb.arxangel

В 23.09.2019 в 18:31, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

I am posting because I just witnessed admin abuse. fr1edom is rage banning players unfairly.  And then when the player lodges an appeal, he oversees it himself and rejects it. This has happened to me too from him.

I was just in a game, and at the end of the game all frederix_black said was "fuck you riki", referring to the hero, and fr1ed0m banned him because he was enraged he was losing. frederix_black had not even talked or said anything else all game either.

Uzbekistan frederix_black
1 d20 h58 min remain

25.09.2019, 14:47

Insult 
23.09.2019, 14:47 Fr1ed0m

https://ingame.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=173227

32:26Frederix_Blackfuck you riki
32:30Frederix_Blacksorry
32:31GhostRider:)))))))
32:32Fr1ed0myou ban
32:34Fr1ed0mman
32:36GhostRiderno u wont
32:37sexylilgirlsmmmfor?
32:39sexylilgirlsmmmLOL!
32:40GhostRiderhe said riky
32:42GhostRidernot ur name
32:51GhostRiderlearn the rules

It’s not the first time that he has insulted him in my direction, so immediately his intentions! Don't cry baby))

I was just in a game with fr1ed0m.  I was destroying him very easily like usual, even with it being 4 vs 3, then after 50 minutes of game time he rage kicks and bans his teammate who is a new player, but had been trying his best all game.

Kicking a noob for feeding is fair, but why ban a player just for low skill because you are losing? He rage banned a player who was playing honestly and just trying his best. 

And then in the lobby of the next game because he was raging after I beat him easy, he started insulting calling me a moron etc. LOL.  I don't care, but this is an admin who bans 10 people every day for "insult". Is very hypocritical.

40 минут назад, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

I was just in a game with fr1ed0m.  I was destroying him very easily like usual, even with it being 4 vs 3, then after 50 minutes of game time he rage kicks and bans his teammate who is a new player, but had been trying his best all game.

Kicking a noob for feeding is fair, but why ban a player just for low skill because you are losing? He rage banned a player who was playing honestly and just trying his best. 

And then in the lobby of the next game because he was raging after I beat him easy, he started insulting calling me a moron etc. LOL.  I don't care, but this is an admin who bans 10 people every day for "insult". Is very hypocritical.

Sexy, you are very pathetic, like a little girl saw something, you immediately run to tell dad))But I want to disappoint you, a player with 0 16 and who sold all the blue player’s gear is considered a feed. Since you began to write for hypocrisy, then just the opposite, you are a hypocrite. Everyone around knows that you are cunning, mean and still a liar. My words can be confirmed by many, so don't cry a little boy)) And do not provoke a person to rudeness....

He sold all blues gear? Really? You rage kicked him before blue left. Caught lieing.

I tell styla because you abuse admin.  Ban for insult 10 times a day but insult yourself.  And rage ban new players just for having low skill because you are angry.  Still can't believe you lost 4v3 with axe + dispersion LOL

26 минут назад, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

He sold all blues gear? Really? You rage kicked him before blue left. Caught lieing.

I tell styla because you abuse admin.  Ban for insult 10 times a day but insult yourself.  And rage ban new players just for having low skill because you are angry.  Still can't believe you lost 4v3 with axe + dispersion LOL

Look at the replay of the game, blue gave the player control and went about his business, but he sold everything. Do not write to me, communication with you is not interesting, as a small child...

27 minutes ago, Fr1ed0m said:

Look at the replay of the game, blue gave the player control and went about his business, but he sold everything. Do not write to me, communication with you is not interesting, as a small child...

So he tried to team sell the items of a player who was afk fountain sitting and then shared hero?  He didn't solo sell.  That is not bannable. And how do you know who it was who sold? It is easy for ANY player to mistake a player sharing with a player leaving.

You just rage banned because you were losing LOL ??

1 час назад, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

So he tried to team sell the items of a player who was afk fountain sitting and then shared hero?  He didn't solo sell.  That is not bannable. And how do you know who it was who sold? It is easy for ANY player to mistake a player sharing with a player leaving.

You just rage banned because you were losing LOL ??

What rage, what are you talking about?)) it's just a game. anyone can have unforeseen circumstances, he gave control to all players. Please do not write to me, you are very stupid.

• 1 month later...

Abuse Report 
nick : c0urage 

Reson Bug hero pick trendy163 are win !  please rmk not ? 3 vs 5  0 minute ? 

oHiY3U.jpg

Replay https://ingame.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=182852

End type !ff stupid c0urage beggars

06:29c0urage : ne me zanimavai

06:42Ady_Imba : game 3 vs 5

06:45c0urage : nmz

06:46Ady_Imba : bug hero pick

06:49Ady_Imba : ok to report

06:52c0urage : o

06:54c0urage : ok

06:57c0urage : report

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think you need to remove the rules where admin cand swap and the difference not more then 0,15....because this zerith and  dreamseeka never respect that rull whats the point in having that rule?

4.24 vs 3.86 because of swaping before start...difference of only 0,38

4. Admins can swap players , BUT score must be balanced and all players agree: difference is not greater than/or equal to 0.20 0.12

Untitled3.jpg

Edited by M Claudiu

• 2 weeks later...

admin Quartz banned me just like that, offended by the fact that he is a cancer and a bot.could give maximum Mut.why did they think they were kings???this discrimination is simple players!!!

админ Qartz забанил меня просто так,обиделся на то,что он рак и бот.мог дать максимум мут.почему они себя возамнили царями???это дискриминация простых игроков!!!

• 3 months later...

So everyone knows, iimbadii is abusing his admin powers AGAIN (was previously warned regarding disabling auto start and leaving). He did that again today, luckily I was in the lobby anyway. 

He also today rage banned a random guy (Dankoburit) and made up lies about why. I was in the same team as them both so witnessed no violation, flame, insult or anything. 

I reported all this to serb and was told by Danko himself Styla unbanned him. iimbadii then went and banned him again after the boss man undid it. 

So now imbadii is above the owner? This kid should be stripped of admin, is his 8 euro worth the bad name he gives the server?

For clarity, the messages and links i sent: 

So as I was saying, iimbadii is abusing his admin again, he was warned before about turning autostart off and leaving and did it again, also kicked and banned a guy for no reason whatsoever, said it was insult but that was a lie, I saw no insult. 

Game with kick/ban of  Dankoburit: https://www.ingame.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=213249

Then lobby in the next game where he tried to turn off as and left when he saw you join:  https://www.ingame.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=213258

Here is the ban if you agree it should be overturned: https://www.ingame.ro/Stats/Appeal/View/1954/

*************Then the second message sent:

Also, I received a message from Dankoburit, he said Styla unbanned him then iimbadii went and banned him again, this kid is abusing his admin powers!

Here is him banning again for no reason: https://www.ingame.ro/Stats/Appeal/View/1955/

This is not the kind of admin that should be here, ruins the servers name. 

iimbadii above Styla around here? He has banned Dankoburit for a third time now after twice Styla undid the ban. 

He's a salty loser taking it out on a random guy. Doesn't deserve admin powers, I say strip him of his ban/kick and autostart disable ability. 

18 минут назад, G Kay сказал:

iimbadii above Styla around here? He has banned Dankoburit for a third time now after twice Styla undid the ban. 

He's a salty loser taking it out on a random guy. Doesn't deserve admin powers, I say strip him of his ban/kick and autostart disable ability. 

Dankoburit I played a lot with him his behavior is very bad on AFC + he broke me by taking my stuff

There are so many administrators, but there’s no sense. Unreasonable bans, applications are unstable hang for days. And how can ordinary players play here?

• 3 weeks later...

MeGuMi player is inadequate, he asked him to release crypts and men at least 1 year old, when he started calling me a screenshot, after which I forgot about it. how such an inadequate and toxic player is given an admin.and after  he bunme(465372565_.thumb.png.481a010f2cc15c85808084ac6f94e58e.png 

MeGuMi player is inadequate, he asked him to release crypts and men at least 1 year old, when he started calling me a screenshot, after which I forgot about it. how such an inadequate and toxic player is given an admin.and after  he bunme(465372565_.thumb.png.481a010f2cc15c85808084ac6f94e58e.png 

I watched megumi games today and he 
left the game 5-6 times, he uses that admin and bans
 normal players. and he scoffs at them. SOS. Are there any adequate 
admins to ban me. this is the admin chaos. 
my amnesty has been under consideration almost the whole day already.

Game:  https://www.ingame.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=218582

Admin: Eco

Eco does admin abuse a lot most of the time those are not worth to create a post (not play properly, stay fountain, farm all time etc...) but that game i share link he kick me without proper reason. I try to play my game. He died many times (not related with me) after that he said i need to buy gem "not request more like command, and threaten if not buy game ff or something like that". Anyway i bought a gem also. Ta dam he got bored and kick me and ruin game. Seems like total admin power abuse. Till now i get used to him not play or leave but kick players without proper reason is not something acceptable i guess. I just want give Eco proper punishment. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Game:
https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=224088
Admin: RaDiaNT
KIK without reason.
https://ibb.co/2SkYJTz

Hello guys.
I hope you are well and in good health.
I am Copyright.trade, an old player here.
I was kicked without any reason, no Feed,No Flame..No Antigame...No AFK..no nothing.
I was rounding the bush in our forest ,waiting for the mid creeps to come and made place for my team to farm without problems.
I know the rules and I respect them.
I have 1 ban for leave in the last 8 years.
Styler,...serb.arxangel...guys...This Abuse of power must end.
Please take action.
Thank you.
God Bless.

rsz_proof1.png