Admin abuse

serb.arxangel

I waited 2 days for my undeserved ban to expire. Finally, i joined one game and another abuser admin maryusake91 flame me hard and then ban me for no reason. Just because he was not in mood, apparently. I think this is getting out of hand, won't you agree? If you truly tolerate such admin behaviours in here and do nothing to bring justice and punish them, then this would speak volumes for the quality of your server.
https://www.ingame.ro/index.php?/Stats/Appeal/View/3291/
Request to unban me and then to remove his authorizations.

• Sad 1

Hi people i am KARAKX sadly all idiots get admin third time banned playing doing nothing unbelivable Check reasons for Bans Karakx Sattar Ratokzul!!! all 3 accounts banned each time after 2 games last time idiot Maryusake91 retard kids get admins OMG OMG fuckin uncontrolable!!!!

Reason For last game i was fake:)))) PLZ REMOVE MARYUSAKE91 NOOB kid, another joreimba retard and was a 3rd noob admin omg wtf i happening:)) idiots abuse and noone control probably they got mad of covid all retard ragers:))) 

On 12/14/2020 at 9:32 PM, Axe said:

for such words of course I will ban. Morons like you who insult mom, you will be banned until you apologize

photo_2020-12-14_22-29-14.jpg

Another noob yeah i got banned for nothing and he cant even talk english unbelivable should be a reason to not give admin to people who cant even talk in a common language! after that he say i insulted,it was actually after the no reason ban and no explain and he say slot dash:)) fuck it unbelivable

Can you understand i didnt talk to anyone i was killing with ursa on my new nick cause i was woried i get banned cause im karakx and idiot maryuake91 did ban Ratokzul acc for NOTHING he wrote banned for fake should be removed as admin and all admins should be able only to start a game and nothing else till they not prove they can play fair and not selfish!

And now you prove that you dont wanna make anything when idiots abuse:) I did show all account names what was banned to check only the reason, what you clearly not  gonna do so if you dont wanna help just dont answer and you not need to make the job of your moderator:)

Between all my account are score 4.8 so any of them i play does not affect the balance so stop telling about my accounts!!!

Thats the only reaon i will never donate again:) not cause i dont have 10 euro probably i earn more than this shit maryusake91 with salary of 500 euro, i smoke daily 14 euro so i dont care, its just this game lost control and you soon will be 2 games on from 10 cause of stupid admins!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Another shit admin Quake333 use admin for own reason i go near him and he say rule 3x2:)) fuckin idiot we was 2 he wanted farm alone the stupid noob shit how can you people let retard kids ban omg? and after that he kick and take off the ban cause i have printscreen when we are 2 on that side and thisway he fucked the game of 9 ppl banned 1 more and game got restarted PLZ TAKE CARE AND REMOVE NOOB ADMINS!!!! so ppl can enjoy game

1 hour ago, dst said:

Another shit admin Quake333 use admin for own reason i go near him and he say rule 3x2:)) fuckin idiot we was 2 he wanted farm alone the stupid noob shit how can you people let retard kids ban omg? and after that he kick and take off the ban cause i have printscreen when we are 2 on that side and thisway he fucked the game of 9 ppl banned 1 more and game got restarted PLZ TAKE CARE AND REMOVE NOOB ADMINS!!!! so ppl can enjoy game

Its time to read game rules. Check here: 

I warned you at least 3 times in 3 different games. Try to follow the rules of the game.

Btw I banned you becuase of ruinning 3x2 rules and kicked you because of your bad language.
Here is the game replay: https://www.ingame.ro/resources/replays/257746.w3g

I banned you once for the same reason and removed the ban, because I was expecting that you will read the game rules. Do it this time.

Edited by quake3

Hey to avoid ban no 4/1 it doesnt determinate you to can ban if i change just if you wanna abuse of admin you can interpret the rules new ones!!! If you wouldnt be a greedy player you would understand old players like me know to play in a fair way even not takin all creeps so others can have cash in begin too stupid kids only start to interpret the rules and do what they want:) 

Yeah i talk like this in real life too when someone is stupid and not fairplay:) I know is not a way to like me so i dont care i still will play fairplay and stupid kids can try teach me lessons still remain kids:D

the rules are simple if you go wher 2 creps spawn  you stay ther till min 5 you can change if you ask and they say ok if not stay wher you started to farm ..and talk nice or next time ban from forun ...

Edited by serb.arxangel

• 1 month later...

Where is the justice if some donater such as ysocereal, not liking me, constantly kicks me out of the game, although I wait for 15-20 minutes. and does not allow me to play that for the parv of each person, money or conscience is more important ?

21 hours ago, Canada said:

Where is the justice if some donater such as ysocereal, not liking me, constantly kicks me out of the game, although I wait for 15-20 minutes. and does not allow me to play that for the parv of each person, money or conscience is more important ?

1) I Have NEVER kicked you out of a lobby or a game. It's other admin that !deny you so get your facts straight!

2) You came into the lobby and spammed PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR PIDAR 

Marysuke and Eco were in the lobby and with me previous games and can confirm I have had no interaction with you, it was completely unprovoked. 

You did this for no reason, I have NEVER spoken to you before, NEVER kicked you, NEVER denied you. You have your facts 100% wrong.

You then made a very rude appeal full of insults.

Accept you are wrong, take your ban and move on. 

Hi, I get banned because leave 1 game when I picked wrong skill and I don't know about that (That's skill have image i think but it not)! I don't know about the rules of Imba map. After that, I played normally, I'll never do that again! 
My nickname is: Voidbass. Please unban for me, thanks a lot ?‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

YOU'RE A LIAR, YOU GAVE ME MUT FOR "GG" FOR HA HA'S THAT YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU NEVER KICKED APART DOZENS OF TIMES OVER KICK OF THE GAME BEFORE AND THE GAME. YOU ARE A LIAR AND THOSE OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL NOT INHERIT, IT IS YOUR BUSINESS WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS OF A GAME MASTER AND ALSO YOUR FRIEND wehaveahulk. DOES THE SAME THING

• 1 month later...

Your admin wehavehulk banned me because of 2v3 rules. But start of game i go another natureal and there is just 1 player. He cant farm solo and start crying to came back but i dont have to return.i go away from him and he banned me. I go ban appeal and he rejected my appeal fastly. Give money and u can do what ever u want is not it ? 

My id : pekcan

pekcan @ingame.go.ro

Farm rules:

Three players for 3 neutral spots = group 1.

Two players for 2 neutral  spots = group 2.

Who come first will take the spot. 

When a player starts killing a neutral in one group then it is forbidden to kill neutrals in the other group.  He must stay in the group where he started killing neutrals to avoid kick/ban.