Admin abuse

serb.arxangel

You are not my group when you come near me i wanna go another 1 player. There is no gorup you cant understand it . Because u are doing power abuse when you want. I dont need your answer no need explain from you.

c0urage

game - https://www.ingame.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=273816

kick and ban me for 3x2 but I didn't break the rules (watch the replay)

he kicked a huskar who broke the 3x2 rule, but I didn't break that rule

by the way, he is not in the list of admins, but he kicks and bans

• Haha 1

Hi everyone. I don't know what thinking and what about talking ysocereal , but he bunned the whole team cuz he could lose. Rly? That's what for everyone becomes admin? Ok, np, I will buy admins too. Will see what's happens. With reaseon "anti game after 43m in "imba #61" 3*v3 on (10:57:41 AM Friday 16-April-2021 ) From: ingame | UA"

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

got banned for join/leave one time cause wanted to play with my buddy , unbanned couple hours later...this is not nice , admin's tolerance should be higher than this...how can i know the host is full or not , i have to join and leave if my friend can not get a slot.

i love the good work being done, none profit...i want to help keep it running for as long as it's possible...

peace ?

• 2 months later...

https://www.ingame.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=294141

Wehaveahulk is a totally inadequate dude. He imagines himself to be a god. He pointed out the whole game what to collect. Wanted tarasque, Wehaveahulk told me to collect orchids. Please show me the line in the rules where I am obliged to collect what the administrator says. As a result, he gave me a ban because I did not obey his majesty.
Was hiding behind the teamplay rule.
It’s unlikely that I’m going to get banned, but I want to say, you’re sick. Go to the police, there people like you will come in handy. Megalomania is welcome there, and there you will receive more power, you can even use violence against people.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, deep said:

Wehaveahulk is a totally inadequate dude. He imagines himself to be a god. He pointed out the whole game what to collect. Wanted tarasque, Wehaveahulk told me to collect orchids. Please show me the line in the rules where I am obliged to collect what the administrator says. As a result, he gave me a ban because I did not obey his majesty.
It’s unlikely that I’m going to get banned, but I want to say, you’re sick. Go to the police, there people like you will come in handy. Megalomania is welcome there, and there you will receive more power, you can even use violence against people.

You are right

On 8/21/2021 at 5:09 PM, deep said:

Ok i want to apologise for this. I was in a bad mood from another game and i took my anger out on you. I am truly sorry for my behaviour. I will try to keep my emotions in check. I have unbanned you. And i promise not to lash out on others when its not fair. I understand you are trying to have fun and so am i and I am not above you. Please let me know what I can do to make it up to you.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 часа назад, Gargul IGG сказал:

Wehaveahulk banned me without a reason beacause i dont use furion combo zeus. With him. I dont understand him i push towers play not badly only 1 death. OMG

https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=295569&ct=1630495699 this game

В 21.08.2021 в 19:09, deep сказал:

Ye dude you are absolutely right . After one of my mistake he is just kicked me of all games where he is , so right now i dont know how i can play imba , couse this guy are really nerd

Again, his Majesty wehaveahulk was insulted by a pathetic NOadmin, and for that, this nonentity who does not donate, was banned. I'll sit and think about my behavior. I hope justice itself was satisfied. Apparently, in order to play on this server, you need to look for a way to pour 10 euros on PayPal. Then I will have the opportunity, like all sorts of eco, just stand afc, rain, destroy the game when I don't have an imbic peak.

https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=296949

24:50[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: deep eco admin, he can destroy rules
25:33[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: deep when i afk, ban 2 days from hulk
25:50[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: wehaveahulk not just me ban you all admin will ban you
25:51[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: eco the universe is uneven mate
25:54[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: wehaveahulk dont use my name only
26:12[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: deep why eco not kick and ban?
26:21[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: wehaveahulkexplain how?
26:25[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: wehaveahulkteach me how and i will
26:30[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: wehaveahulkoh you cant
26:34[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: wehaveahulkso shut your mouth then
26:59[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: wehaveahulkif you dont know what you are saying dont speak all you do is chat nonsense
27:01[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: deep no you shut mouth
27:06[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: deep wtf
27:14[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: wehaveahulkyea u only chat shit
27:15[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: deep trash talk with me
27:18[Всеies] [ТЬМА ]: wehaveahulkno substance
27:21[Ing]:Player [deep ] was banned by player [wehaveahulk] for the next [2] days.
  • Like 1

• Administrators

@wehaveahulktoo easy banned him, use !mute Hulk, he's not insulting. I really appreciate your involvement in forum activity, but respect rules. Thanks 

I will make some time in a day to check the easy bans +kick then unban after 30 min (hulk + yso), mass kicks +afk +items destroyed(eco), frantel and megumi (all bad things)

• Like 1

https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=297051

Admin Quake333 abused kick. I did not break any rules but admin quake333 kicked me because I killed a creep near him when he was already enraged because he was feeding. Why does he think all creeps are his? It was in the 9th minute.  I was farming in the same spot all game and he followed me to where I was.

Our base was at no risk.  We had all our 2nd towers. I had 3700 gold and needed 1-2 more creeps for sacred relic so I could get thunder fury.  He kicked me purely because he was enraged he was feeding and wanted to take his anger out? Or maybe he does not understand basic strategy and does not realise that it is idiotic for BIRD with no items but 3700 gold to run around trying to defend towers, when bird is an item dependent hero that relies on fast early farm.  This is the problem with low skill toxic players being given admin.

Just before he kicked me he was also instructing teammates to not defend (antigame) and insulting us as parasites.

Is this fair conduct for an admin?

• 2 weeks later...

I want to report "wehaveahulk" to be warned. At the start of the game we farm together with him and i kill creeps "not intentionally". Hulk blame me and i did not say anything even told him u can kill them as he wishes. (By the way, i could able to kill all creeps this issue is not related any rule but since he is admin i take it easy) However his highness mute me because he can no logical reason and moreover he threaten to ban me. That part is really requires so WARNING because none of the admins should not threat any player according to their opinions. There are RULES and all should follow even admins obey those rules.

He kick me from lobby after that but thats not problem since its his privillege but according to his general behaviour and speech he will abuse his admin power more in the future

Link of the game: https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=298439

02:08[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulkoom
02:52[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulkreally
03:01[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulku just gonna take them all after i stopped so you can kill
03:17[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: nubhuntertake as u wish
03:19[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulki can kick you np
03:25[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulku are playing selfishly
03:25[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: nubhunteri did not intentionally
03:28[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulku can stop
03:29[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulklike i did
03:29[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: jorelimba-cl
03:33[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulkbut yuou wanna steal
03:40[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: nubhunterthese are creeps
03:46[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulk!mute nib
03:48[Ing]:Player [nubhunter] has been muted.
03:48[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulk!mute nub
03:51[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: nubhunteru shouldnot treaten
03:57[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulknext time u will get kicked
04:01[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulki dont give a fuck

Moderator sel1in3 rage banned me because he lost a 61 minute game against me and was very angry.  No rules were broken and there was no insults. Just pure anger because I say "hahah EZ" in the lobby after I beat him.

In the prior game, when sel1in3 killed me he would type "xD" to try and antagonize me because he thought he would win the game as we had already lost 2 rax.  But we do an EPIC COMEBACK and win in a 61 minute game so I laugh back at him and say "EASY" but I do not insult, I only claim victory and say that he lost the game.

Then in the lobby of the next game he is so ANGRY and ENRAGED that he bans. The player needs to control his emotions.  This is very poor conduct for a moderator to not be able to control his emotions after losing a long game. 

Lobby Log

00:04 [Ing]: sexylilgirlsmmm@ingame.go.ro Average [3.29] - Games [8862] - Leaver [7] - Win: 56.7% - KD: 8.6/5.8 - Top #6
00:05 [Ing]: sel1ne13@ingame.go.ro Pro [3.86] - Games [3071] - Leaver [5] - Win: 49.3% - KD: 7.6/4.2 - Top #662
00:08 sexylilgirlsmmm hahahhahahaha
00:10 sexylilgirlsmmm too easy
00:12 sexylilgirlsmmm xD
00:12 sel1ne13 !ban sexy
00:12 [Ing]: Player [sexy] was banned by player [sel1ne13] for the next [2] days.
00:18 sexylilgirlsmmm rage ban
00:19 sexylilgirlsmmm LOL
00:28 sel1ne13 !deny sexy

https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=298848
And the game before:

https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?/Stats/RecentGames/&do=single&id=298843

If a player gets so angry after losing when his opponent says "EASY" perhaps they should not be an admin. Serb.arxangel and rde_xo4y_pa4y are very good because they stay calm and use judgement.  I have thousands of games with these players and zero kicks or bans.  Sel1n3 1 week of admin and already he is abusing.

I approve your writing, but I will not read it. Because no matter what you write, I have your quotes from the game:

Цитата

xD
seline i teach u how pro plays
EZ
EZ
ahahahahaha
admin loser
hahahahahahaha
LOL
GG
EZ
xD
I WIN
hahahhahahaha
too easy
xD
Player [sexy] was banned by player [sel1ne13] for the next [2] days.
rage ban
LOL

I have already agreed with the main admin, I wrote to him everything that you wrote to me in the game and in the lobby of the next game. He told me that I can ban you for more days.
In my games, you get eternal deny.

Play with your fake accounts for now, you have a lot of them.

I give you time to publicly apologize, then I will remove this ban.
If you don’t apologize until tomorrow, you will get banned for a week.

Edited by Семён Невинный

In general, I thought - you are not worthy of being unbanned.
For your fake accounts, I can ban you for a month. You can of course deny everything. But I know that. Do you know that. Let's not put on a show.
But I decided that one week would be enough. And in the future, there will be permanent !deny.

7 hours ago, Семён Невинный said:

I give you time to publicly apologize, then I will remove this ban.
If you don’t apologize until tomorrow, you will get banned for a week.

Apologize for what?  😆🤣

For laughing and saying loser after I throne you? 🤣🤣 

Loser: a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.

You ban in the lobby because you are so ANGRY you lost a 61 minute game against me hahahah

I would rather NEVER play again and leave server forever than apologize.

4 часа назад, sexylilgirlsmmm сказал:

I would rather NEVER play again

That would be great. Nobody will miss you here.
This topic is not for flooding. If you have something left to say, you can create a separate topic or write to me in PM.

Your question is closed, do not write anymore in this topic.

7 часов назад, IEDQDD сказал:

Admin azumi

с завтрашнего дня таких банов не будет, потерпИте 😃

Edited by Семён Невинный