Duplicate topic

piglong

If you had a proper reason to leave, you could of asked an Admin in the game or the players to !vk you.

You can't just leave, there are rules and guidelines set in place for reasons. Like angel said, you will have to wait out the duration of the auto ban.

• 2 weeks later...

need to be unbanned pls. New map keeps freezing on 4th min. 4 times in a row today. I waited like 10 min and ofcourse quit the whole wc. Didnt have any other choice and got banned.... 

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

3 days left. all players must go to test near roshan rune when an admin say (or a player).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi need to be unbanned pls. I decided to try a program called ManaBar, set in the evening and forgot to remove it from the Warcraft (playing with bots, not on the Internet). I usually do not use any additional software other than hotkey. I want to apologize for this mistake. More I will not use such software. To do this, I set another Warcraft game alone and various tests. https://ingame.ro/openstats/?u=113807
And I apologize for multiple accounts. Previously recorded on eurobattle.net, but after a month, the account became not work, could not find out the cause and register a new one. Excuse me. This text is translated by Google, because I lazy "ass" can not bring myself to learn English.
From this point on I will use one account - MerrO.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Please take a moment to review these rules. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website. Our software uses cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a personalized experience when you browse this site.