Migration From Classic to Reforged Dota Imba Legends

AndrewR

Request for map to be migrated to Reforged  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Dota Imba Legends converted\migrated to Warcraft 3 Reforged

Afternoon All

I would like to see Dota Imba Legends migrated from old classic to reforged. Unfortantly map is map protected and only certain people have access to the map plus i am not experienced in Jass. Please could we have a community vote to see who would be intrested in getting this done. How much would a Modder/Codder/Jass developer cost to do this because im sure others and myself are willing to contribute money. Community doesnt push for attracting new members to experience what map has to offer. Ladder system that ingame.ro hosts with current map design would not be the deciding factor on this because that is just being dam selfish.

image.thumb.png.943b90da5eae643eea96577137a170cf.png