News Ticker
  • Forum updated
  • News ticker

This is the IMBA forum!

Prepare to fight !
    Ready?

New rules: How to farm, fake accounts and banned spell.

• Administrators

Update 3: Changing the limit to 200 games.

Update 2: added command to check multi accounts: !mc name

Update 1:

Farm rule: Three players for 3 neutral spots = group 1. Two players for 2 neutral  spots = group 2. Who come first will take the spot. 

Update: When a player starts killing a neutral in one group then it is forbidden to kill neutrals in the other group.  He must stay in the group where he started killing neutrals to avoid kick/ban.  

Who try 4+1, must be informed/warned and if not listen the rule, then kick  with ban.

Rules are available until minute 5 of the map when  enemy can join in forest.

Option for admins, kick the fake accounts:

When play a game and  a player has less than 200 games but he is skilled and have a lot of kills or he make the game with a smart build, then can be kicked  and even banned.

• Like 1
    • Donators

I probably don't know something... we had a crash yesterday, but as always it happened cause of the mess with spectre, tomb (zombies) and lot of heroes fighting.

• Donators
    Posted (edited)

@styla

Yes it seems frost cage has a small chance of crashing the map for everyone. Seems to be linked to invulnerability, ie Yurnero ulti cast on it? Worth looking into fixing ASAP as 1) it's a great skill and 2) there will be a lot of players on here that simply do not know it's now banned til further notice. So they will take it then people with itchy trigger fingers like marysuke will ban then without explaining first.

Ie, that's a good point. Maybe tell marysuke who likes to ban people for looking at him the wrong way that you CANNOT ban someone for taking the skill as they may not know, you first need to warn them its a banned skill and if they use it they will then get banned. 

Edited by G Kay
    • Sad 1

a frost cell is 2skills, a frosty phoenix, it can completely discard the card when it simultaneously gives a phenex cell and a brist with 2skills gives a fatal and kicks everyone out of the game, but it happens that after a few opponents can repeatedly crush the frosty cell with the presence of several opponents, it can also throw everyone off the game,  this is how the frosty Fenex cell works

• Administrators

Today I saw an old player, Colt, a good player tring to play with a new account.

Limit was increased from 300 to 700.

Now, under 700 games and play pro: can be banned.

I can not play imba on the old account because I forgot the password for it last played in May, I recently created a new account, I entered the imba with difficulty through the proxy and again I can not play because it is new, although there is a skill on roof1ke and rafic 4.4+ games won 50-60%. I'm not chasing to the top, I just want to play imbu, sorry that I don't remember the old account

Здравствуйте! Прошу разбанить, за что бан не понял. Неделю не играл, захожу в имбу а тут бан. На сайте не нашел свой ник  AnTaaX

скрин.jpg

Почему забанили _-_gold_-_, а в игру не могу войти Я???????????????????????????????????????