quake333 abuses admin rights

Phaselis

In a game if you are playing against quake333 please be carefull.. if it is possible dont play with quake333 in any game.

if he looses at that game, looking for unnecesary reason to ban you if you kill him. 

LOLLL :))) it is so funny. it is not normal to a be admin these kind of persons… 

Dear Moderator

17:23[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: Imba_Godi am drunken noob
17:23[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: thenightmare95mines ?
17:24[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: quake333mines
17:26[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: quake333y
17:29[All]: phaselisnot only noob
17:32[All]: phaselishard noob
17:36imba_godkilledbrekbons
17:48[All]: Imba_GodoO
17:50[All]: Imba_Godmh
17:57[All]: ]tramp[ahah
18:06[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: Imba_Godhe seen our chat

You are banned, because you are using a maphack. On the attached game chat you are answering to Imba_God, but you should not be ables to see enemies chat.
I will try to extend the ban.

quake333 argued me all game long because of kill steal. But he didnt use kick or ban on me it seems you are using map hack and blaming him LOL.  

• 5 weeks later...

At that game brakebons with the same team of me. you can ask him everything. Whole map was opened by mines and bombs. So we could be able to see you. 

To come these chat; we were talking that this quake333 is a noob that doesnt see at nc these mines and blaming me as mh user... Such a slander... it just a spontenous come across these senteces. i play these game for long yearsi, never used mh or these kind cheating programes...

• 1 month later...

sorry phaselis i was wrong about  quake333 he is just little noob who cries all game and used deny on me!! because of 2 mins nightmare jungle farm when creep spawns i go into lanes and let them farm. He is just a braindead kid..   PPL WHO GIVES SOME CASH BECAMES ADMIN... BUT THERE IS A RULE 

• Admin requirements: min. 100 games or must be a know pro player.

HE HAS SO MANY GAMES BUT... WHO CAN SAY QUAKE IS A PRO PLAYER LOL 
here it is game id: 238942 JUST CHECK HIS SKILLS
HERE GAMES FIRST 8 MIN CHAT NO ONE TALKS ABOUT FARMS BECAUSE I DID NOT MADE TOXIC PLAY I LET THEM FARM

00:00[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Blz.j0k3r-eb
00:00[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: pzdc_ya_dno-cam 1.6
00:01[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Blz.j0k3r-cam 1.5
00:03[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Blz.j0k3r-don
00:03[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Blz.j0k3r-hhn
00:04[Ing]:Scourge 4.82 4.30 4.27 3.74 3.34 Avg: 4.09
00:04[Ing]:Sentinel 5.30 3.60 5.06 2.99 3.52 Avg: 4.09
00:04[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Blz.j0k3r-cl
00:05[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: justoctober-eb
00:06[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: justoctober-cam 1.6
00:15[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Dankoburiti have necr
00:20[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Dankoburitpls wards blood seeker 3 plss
00:45[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: podfuck_jnomg
03:30dankoburitkilledkyrgyzjigit
03:37[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: podfuck_jnwtf
04:09dankoburitkilledkyrgyzjigit
04:46quake333killedkyrgyzjigit
05:43[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: justoctoberknight - aba
05:46norrickkilledblz.j0k3r
06:17russiandotamixkilled the SCOURGE bottom level 1 tower.
07:30norrickkilledquake333
07:49blz.j0k3rkilled the SENTINEL top level 1 tower.
08:33dankoburitkilledjustoctober
08:44quake333killednorrick
08:56[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: pzdc_ya_dnoam slark