Admin abuse wehaveahulk

mustafa pekcan

Your admin wehavehulk banned me because of 2v3 rules. But start of game i go another natureal and there is just 1 player. He cant farm solo and start crying to came back but i dont have to return.i go away from him and he banned me. I go ban appeal and he rejected my appeal fastly. Give money and u can do what ever u want is not it ? 

My id : pekcan

Farm rules:

Three players for 3 neutral spots = group 1.

Two players for 2 neutral  spots = group 2.

Who come first will take the spot. 

When a player starts killing a neutral in one group then it is forbidden to kill neutrals in the other group.  He must stay in the group where he started killing neutrals to avoid kick/ban.  

You are not my group when you come near me i wanna go another 1 player. There is no gorup you cant understand it . Because u are doing power abuse when you want. I dont need your answer no need explain from you.

Petal, reed, metal, tonal drums. The whatnot is explicitly tuned. It goes agreeably with the flute, piano, guitar. To work hand in glove an amazing whatsit that recently appeared - the Petal soften drum, universally known as a “glucophone” (joy, emission), a sense of rhythm is enough.
His complain is actually mystical. And you can learn to coverage it in precisely a not many minutes - the pre-eminent aspect is to ethical learn how to cudgel on metal tongues, and it usually sounds magical.

I invite you to visit my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

• 3 weeks later...

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY? You are wrong insult say !  

For cax ? 

Replay Original : http://parser.rankedgaming.com//replay.php?replay=1619806182

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer-aided_technologies

my he went to school and learned a little English technologies

and you game wehaveahulk insult 

34:33[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulkOMG
34:36[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulkYOU ARE FUCKING IDIOT
34:40herfrostkilled the SENTINEL top level 2 tower.
34:41[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulkno wonder you have deaths
50:31[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulkwow this huskar is dumb
51:01[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulkcos you dont listen
51:06[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulktoo stupid

and my kick and banned 
37:20[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulk!k ady
37:20[Ing]:Ady_Imba was kicked by playe
37:24[Ing]:Player [Ady_Imba ] was banned by player [wehaveahulk] for the next [2] days.
37:24[Allies] [SENTINEL ]: wehaveahulk!bl insult [wehaveahulk].

EwBn9r.jpg

P.S.I : @styla Please Pushied wehaveahulk