Quake the other noob abuser

dst

Night on creeps doesnt give gold i go regen with 10% hp as naix to not die from maledict, and idiot do ban for 3x2 when i explain and i tell him he abuse and stupid as admin he kick aswell lol

•     Can leave the game but don't make from this a habit (maxim 25 games leaves per month).If leaves are more than 25 then adminn access will be removed for 2 days. 
  •                          Can kick a afk player  (until he is kicked by map) if is on his team .  If the player are in gproxy reconnecting process  he can be kicked too.  
  •                          Can use kick/ban if a player swear, also the admin has to talk civilized like a true admin.
  •                          Can kick a player (from his team) who wont !ff if votes are 4/5
  •                          Can !deny a player for current game lobby if in the last game that player was afk/flame.

If an admin broke the rules he will lose right to kick/ban. (like eco)

QUAKE333 NEED LOOSE HES ADMIN HE DIDNT HAD RIGHT TO KICK ME I JUST EXPLAINED HOW STUPID IS HIM HE BAN AFTER I HIT 3 CREEPS ON NIGHT WITHOUT TO GET GOLD OR XP TO NOT DIE FROM MAEL IT WAS ON HES SIDE, AFTER I KILLED THOSE 3 HE JUST BANNED ME NO WARNING!!!! FUCKIN REMOVE IDIOT KIDS ADMINS PLZ