ready.mamon and Gumboldt, caught with map hack // Поймано с помощью MX

Create short link

styla

• Administrators

They were playing with MH. There was a backdoor, probably open by one of them in the past, when  ask me to allow to join with a xxxx.mix file. This is sad because they are regular players, one is admin and ready.mamon is a know as good player and recommended to be an admin... the wolf guarding the sheep.

Now I ask the community how to punish them.  For the moment, I banned both for 1 year. 

• Confused 1

master утверждал что на этом сервере нет мх )))

эх наивный

я думаю за мх надо давать перманентный бан

я думаю они не деинственные кто играет с мх

• Like 1

Until you install MapHack yourself, check whether it works or not, you should not give a ban to players who have been playing here for so long.
In that case, check all the best players on the server for MapHack.
Too hasty decision. Files of these formats can be anything, not necessarily MapHack.
For the last two years, none of the players in my opinion have played with maphack. ?
If u want to fast ban someone, you have admins who rly fast ban several people every day without warning. ? 
P.S. need a normal analysis. I think this is very hasty. At the very least, just sit down and watch a few replays. One year.
P.S. #2 When you are sure that there is no maphack in the game, no one plays too weird. ?

Edited by Master

• Administrators

I checked the logs, they have been playing with mh for at least 3 months (I didn't check anymore, they probably play for long time with MH).

When I said they play with MH, I am 100% sure.  Ask mamon to give you the hacks, it will enlighten you. Players are checked periodically and this time i found 2 big fish.

For better analysis speak with satanic, he can confirm what mamon said about this ;)

2 часа назад, styla сказал:

I checked the logs, they have been playing with mh for at least 3 months (I didn't check anymore, they probably play for long time with MH).

When I said they play with MH, I am 100% sure.  Ask mamon to give you the hacks, it will enlighten you. Players are checked periodically and this time i found 2 big fish.

For better analysis speak with satanic, he can confirm what mamon said about this ;)

Understood. Well, if so, a permanent uid ban is a fair punishment. I think we won't need such players here in a year. ?

давно подозревал мамона ,что он мх...от туда и стата,а сам на деле рак раченский....поздравляю тебя с перманентом

• Administrators
3 hours ago, REady.mamon said:
I am for justice!

Can you explain how hacks works? (i know very well)   But Master, should know how you hit players with sun strike. Your score was 15-0 in first minutes and map version has t17.

Second thing, what's your relation with Gumboldt with this  mh, was your ideea or him? Will be better to be honest and dont try to lie us, like you did with Satanic and said "I just tried". Using most than 3 months is not a try.

@Voodoo @Ferrochrome1990 @Семён Невинный   I can't perma ban him. Eco, sexylilgirlsm and others used MH too, must be a limited ban time for regular players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 часа назад, styla сказал:

Can you explain how hacks works? (i know very well)   But Master, should know how you hit players with sun strike. Your score was 15-0 in first minutes and map version has t17.

Second thing, what's your relation with Gumboldt with this  mh, was your ideea or him? Will be better to be honest and dont try to lie us, like you did with Satanic and said "I just tried". Using most than 3 months is not a try.

@Voodoo @Ferrochrome1990 @Семён Невинный   I can't perma ban him. Eco, sexylilgirlsm and others used MH too, must be a limited ban time for regular players.

forget it, I'm not making excuses and I don't want to prove anything

One year is too much, but few months seems good to me. Also looking at the ip range momon is using, he will just play with a different account and ip :)
To be honest I was wondering like 50 times, if he uses a maphack, Hulk said the same, but he wasn't caught till now.
One thing I am sure at: If some nubish player, becomes really good just in a month - this is an indication for a regular mh check.

Voodoo:

"a month of ban and zeroing of all statistics, I think it will be fair.for repeated 3 months of ban and so on"
I like this one too :)

Edited by quake3

23.07.2021 в 18:46, styla сказал:

They were playing with MH. There was a backdoor, probably open by one of them in the past, when  ask me to allow to join with a xxxx.mix file. This is sad because they are regular players, one is admin and ready.mamon is a know as good player and recommended to be an admin... the wolf guarding the sheep.

Now I ask the community how to punish them.  For the moment, I banned both for 1 year. 

But i get radar hack 10.07.2021 for watching and banning players, who play with MH and i found some people.i got this hack from mamon"

21 час назад, styla сказал:

this hack shows pictogramms, it doesnt open map, only pictogramms.

• Administrators

Is not allowed to use any kind of hacks. There is a better system to find map hackers. Since you recognized you will escape more easily. Mamon not.