rde_xo4y_pa4y

1mbaDoter

• Donators

I gave a ban without proving that I was using maphack. Slove the issue with admins who distribute bans as they want, kick for being killed. In fact, 90 % of them cost afk in games, go out and spoil the game to others. I`m looking to take action on this.

Game:https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?app=sharedstats&module=stats&controller=recentGames&do=single&id=312273

• Like 1

1 час назад, 1mbaDoter сказал:

I gave a ban without proving that I was using maphack. Slove the issue with admins who distribute bans as they want, kick for being killed. In fact, 90 % of them cost afk in games, go out and spoil the game to others. I`m looking to take action on this.

Game:https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?app=sharedstats&module=stats&controller=recentGames&do=single&id=312273

You got a ban not only for MX, but also for an insult. Regarding the ban for MX, all Readi are in solidarity with me Mamon, DankoBurit, Phenomenal, everyone saw your arrows, which, without wards and bloodsiker, flew right on target, even under the altar, under the towers, in the store, on spots everyone saw it .

• Donators
32 минуты назад, rde_xo4y_pa4y сказал:

You got a ban not only for MX, but also for an insult. Regarding the ban for MX, all Readi are in solidarity with me Mamon, DankoBurit, Phenomenal, everyone saw your arrows, which, without wards and bloodsiker, flew right on target, even under the altar, under the towers, in the store, on spots everyone saw it .

The fascts that I`m moss, they see that I give arrow on the spots!!! Jisifications, facts where???

1 час назад, 1mbaDoter сказал:

The fascts that I`m moss, they see that I give arrow on the spots!!! Jisifications, facts where???

what is seen on the replay is enough for me maybe there weren't any insults?

• Donators
13 минут назад, rde_xo4y_pa4y сказал:

what is seen on the replay is enough for me maybe there weren't any insults?

As for insults, anyone in this situation would say that you're wrong here!! I don't deny the fact that I sweared. But you also admit that you're wrong here and ban me!

11 минут назад, 1mbaDoter сказал:

As for insults, anyone in this situation would say that you're wrong here!! I don't deny the fact that I sweared. But you also admit that you're wrong here and ban me!

I consider my ban to be justified. for the entire time that I am a moderator, I have not banned people for no reason. and now this ban is justified, if you think differently write to Styla in a personal.

• Donators
4 минуты назад, rde_xo4y_pa4y сказал:

I consider my ban to be justified. for the entire time that I am a moderator, I have not banned people for no reason. and now this ban is justified, if you think differently write to Styla in a personal.

I wrote to him, it's useless and you know it very well, what you said above "for no reason" so, correspond to what you said. You banned it without fact on moss.

• styla changed the title to rde_xo4y_pa4y