wehaveahulk

21vek

I am writing through a translator, I apologize in advance for my mistakes

A complete bastard, a racist and inadequate insulting everyone and banishing players for nothing. It is enough just to see in the Russian chat how many complaints about this inadequate person. Giving such creatures administrator rights is just a crime

idi ti nahyi mamaeb bleat rot pizda govno srannoe po kd tebia bydy banit yebiwe lesnoe malo tebe nahyi za tvoi voniu4i rot govnom obmozanni

• Donators

explain how i am racist? you are the one who was swearing and i have evidence. you insult my parents and my country. i did not. so i will keep banning you for at least 10 days until you learn to calm your temper and apologise for insulting parents

21 час назад, wehaveahulk сказал:

explain how i am racist? you are the one who was swearing and i have evidence. you insult my parents and my country. i did not. so i will keep banning you for at least 10 days until you learn to calm your temper and apologise for insulting parents

Seriously? and what should I call your ban for the fact that I wrote that I do not speak English and you fucked up about it ? How can I call this behavior of yours if not racism or Nazism ? If neither one nor the other, then it looks just idiotic, you have to choose what and how it was. By the way, this was not the first time on your part in relation to me. If you had at least some kind of upbringing, then you would try to explain to me at least through an interpreter what you want, and not behave like a pig by declaring a ban

В 14.08.2021 в 14:12, MeGuMy сказал:

idi ti nahyi mamaeb bleat rot pizda govno srannoe po kd tebia bydy banit yebiwe lesnoe malo tebe nahyi za tvoi voniu4i rot govnom obmozanni

Ну вот и вылилось из тебя твоё содержимое, а это твоё сообщение хорошее доказательство того что у тебя эти права надо забирать 

• Donators

no, i ask you to speak english because its a team game and English is a UNIVERSAL language. I banned you for antigame as you did not help defend at all. i dont care where you are from, but if you are in the same team, you MUST speak the same language as the team need to understand what to do!!!

12 часов назад, wehaveahulk сказал:

no, i ask you to speak english because its a team game and English is a UNIVERSAL language. I banned you for antigame as you did not help defend at all. i dont care where you are from, but if you are in the same team, you MUST speak the same language as the team need to understand what to do!!!

you gave me a ban long before you were offended by the defeat and the fact that you were killed. Even in the first few minutes of the game, what anti-game are you talking about ? Then you really took it off, and in the second game your gut did not give you peace and you poured your emotions on me. The anti-game is the lack of help, and the fact that I do not climb stupidly to die like you alone on some heroes more powerful than the pumped ones is prudence. Russian Russian is a universal language for me (the third of the languages that I know), and if you are not satisfied with seeing Russian speech in the game, then close the server altogether for Russian speakers. Fortunately, the whole world is pouring out poison in the form of sanctions against Russia, well, do not lag behind, add your contribution to this matter

u cant help yourself, you keep insulting, you must be a 5 year old child that is the only reason for your short temper... u need to relax...

there is a saying in the Russian language, you see a speck in someone else's eye, but you don't notice a log in your own. Think about it at your leisure

also, if you dont like speaking english, dont join games that i am in, cos i will mute you if i dont understand you. simple!

That's the whole point of you, you don't even try to understand or learn anything. at least I use a translator, and you probably think that the whole world should live by your rules. It's better to learn Russian, in case you need it

That's the whole point of you, you don't even try to understand or learn anything. at least I use a translator, and you probably think that the whole world should live by your rules. It's better to learn Russian, in case you need it

• Donators

this is what russian looks like to me "            "

tell me, what can i translate from empty space? there is NOTHING HERE to translate. I do NOT have the symbols installed on my computer so please advise me how i can speak in russian? but you can easily speak in english and you choose not to. so you are being a difficult team mate. As i said, dont join games i am in and there will be no issues. I dont care about you or your feelings.

В 16.08.2021 в 14:00, wehaveahulk сказал:

this is what russian looks like to me "            "

tell me, what can i translate from empty space? there is NOTHING HERE to translate. I do NOT have the symbols installed on my computer so please advise me how i can speak in russian? but you can easily speak in english and you choose not to. so you are being a difficult team mate. As i said, dont join games i am in and there will be no issues. I dont care about you or your feelings.

look, spitting into the sky with a huge probability risks getting his spit in his own face, and life teaches that this is how it happens. Boomerang in life is not a game in imbe where you can buy rights and be untouchable, life does not recognize any statuses and returns everything, and not online, but real life