Welcome to the DotA IMBA Legends community!

We wish you a pleasant stay and good games!

Ready? Go Top

[smf]burn who is this?

• Members

I would like to know who is the guy with the nickname [smf]burn?

Is he the brother of Styla (admin of the bot) or this bot is just nazi home of romanian players?

I never seen any admin losing his rights after any trouble of using it, even after few kicks and bans out of the rules.

But after talking bad to the [smf]burn player (cause he stealed my exp and gold in woods) I lost my admin rights and got ban in my main acc.

I was drunk when I talked to him and I talked bad to him, but wtf guys, I never seen any admin losing his rights and getting ban because of that.

• Members
20 часов назад, BornCancer сказал:

он обычный игрок купивший адм

Да вот нет, ничего подобного, я его оскорбил, мне сняли админку и ебанули бан. Я уже не могу без мата, сука и если это кого то удивляет, то у вас видимо проблемы, потому что Стул себя так ведёт, как будто это блять нормально. Описываю свою точку зрения:

1.Когда я делал репорты на админов, которые банят и кикают кого хотят, когда хотят, стул либо делал предупреждение, либо вообще забивал болт, но не разу не с кого админку не снимал.

В следствие чего я забил и перестал делать репорты.

2.Когда я обосрал чувака, который начал мешать мне качаться, хотя рядом был свободный спот, он попытался меня забанить и не смог... Последовало то, что он сказал, ну ниче, сча ты лишишься админки и я лишился и он ебанул мне бан по железу.

• Members

Well he is not a simple admin than.

1. When I reported admins for the bad actions: kick, ban for nothing, just because they wanted.

Styla ignored the reports or said something like: please don't do it again.

And any time it was the same... after that I stopped to make reports for admins, because it has no sense, there was always no justice.

2. Now when I just talked bad to another admin [smf]burn (I don't even know who is this, cause I never see this player in games when I am online) i lost my admin rights even without a theme or message saying "dont do it please" and I got ban.

I am just freaking out.

An after all this situation Styla is surprised for my "bad tongue"

Playing here for a few years and paying my own money for few priveleges in a month to get the treat like to a peace of shit.

Thank you guys, this is a good service.

p.s. And what is happening to the web site?

1. Waiting 450 second to send a message.

2. Waiting 15 minutes to enter into your account.

3. Losing a possibility to enter to the main account because of the same e-mail in different ones.

Epic server, when one (no name) admin is more important than another one.

• Members
В 15.03.2020 в 21:14, BreakingBones сказал:

Да вот нет, ничего подобного, я его оскорбил, мне сняли админку и ебанули бан. Я уже не могу без мата, сука и если это кого то удивляет, то у вас видимо проблемы, потому что Стул себя так ведёт, как будто это блять нормально. Описываю свою точку зрения:

1.Когда я делал репорты на админов, которые банят и кикают кого хотят, когда хотят, стул либо делал предупреждение, либо вообще забивал болт, но не разу не с кого админку не снимал.

В следствие чего я забил и перестал делать репорты.

2.Когда я обосрал чувака, который начал мешать мне качаться, хотя рядом был свободный спот, он попытался меня забанить и не смог... Последовало то, что он сказал, ну ниче, сча ты лишишься админки и я лишился и он ебанул мне бан по железу.

мда ?