Аbout banning new players

Axe

in the game there are many cases when the admin bans a new player for a fake account, I suggest reducing the requirements from 200 to 50 games 

if a new player kills the admin at least once, he bans him for a fake account, so it's not fair, I suggest banning fake accounts after checking by the command (! mc) and if it shows more than 2 game accounts

в игре много случаев когда админ банит нового игрока за фейк аккаунт, предлогаю снизить от 200 до 50 игр требования

если новый игрок убьет админа хоть раз он его банит за фейк аккунт, так не честно, предлагаю банить фейковые аккаунты после проверки командой (!mc) и в том случае если покажет свыше 2 игровых  аккаунтов    

7 минут назад, Axe сказал:

in the game there are many cases when the admin bans a new player for a fake account, I suggest reducing the requirements from 200 to 50 games 

if a new player kills the admin at least once, he bans him for a fake account, so it's not fair, I suggest banning fake accounts after checking by the command (! mc) and if it shows more than 2 game accounts

в игре много случаев когда админ банит нового игрока за фейк аккаунт, предлогаю снизить от 200 до 50 игр требования

если новый игрок убьет админа хоть раз он его банит за фейк аккунт, так не честно, предлагаю банить фейковые аккаунты после проверки командой (!mc) и в том случае если покажет свыше 2 игровых  аккаунтов    

I don't mind, that's just the amount of the game I think you need at least 100. Yes, and there is a problem with the team! MC, for some reason it is with the players from Uzbekistan, you often break through and write 5-10 hells, among them, for example, Slatanik and others, I know for sure that this is not his hell, + there is a problem with computer clubs, when having banned 1 player, you essentially ban the entire computer for other players, and in general this rule is a little strange, but it makes sense.

Я не против , вот только количество игра думаю не менее 100 нужно.
Да и есть проблема с командой !мс , почему-то именно с игроками из Узбекистана , часто пробиваешь и пишет 5-10 ацц , среди них например Слатаник и др , я точно знаю что это не его ацц, + есть проблема с компьютерными клубами , когда забанив 1 игрока , ты банишь по сути весь компьютер и для других игроков, и вообще это правило немного странное , но имеет смысл .

Edited by ra4y_rde_xo4y
  • Like 1

35 минут назад, ra4y_rde_xo4y сказал:

I don't mind, that's just the amount of the game I think you need at least 100. Yes, and there is a problem with the team! MC, for some reason it is with the players from Uzbekistan, you often break through and write 5-10 hells, among them, for example, Slatanik and others, I know for sure that this is not his hell, + there is a problem with computer clubs, when having banned 1 player, you essentially ban the entire computer for other players, and in general this rule is a little strange, but it makes sense.

Да и есть проблема с командой !мс , почему-то именно с игроками из Узбекистана , часто пробиваешь и пишет 5-10 ацц , среди них например Слатаник и др , я точно знаю что это не его ацц, + есть проблема с компьютерными клубами , когда забанив 1 игрока , ты банишь по сути весь компьютер и для других игроков, и вообще это правило немного странное , но имеет смысл .

I think the main admin will read and take action

думаю главный админ прочитает и примет меры

3 часа назад, ra4y_rde_xo4y сказал:

В Узбекистане многие катают в нетках (комп. клубы), поэтому оттуда много мультиакков. Кто-то вроде писал про то, что бан за мульти акки - это проблема для узб игроков.