Appeal for I cannot join iCCup Dota 409 and Dota 6.63

jhonraphaelbuan

Display Name : Cooperhead_69

Today I cannot see or join any dota iCCup dota 409 and Dota 6.63v. Maybe because I sometimes having errors just like the picture in this message. The server message " Your broke it, send the message to the server" just like that. I want to appeal because I do not want really to quit the game, I just use "alt + Tab" keys to check for something and then it broke out. I just want a consideration for my case . I feel addicted to the game, so I carefully follows the rules, specially on intentional quitting the game (I'm sensitive on that). Even I felt I'm gonna lose the game, I patiently wait the 15 minutes before typing "-ff" to surrender. I am 27 years old , I play the game to relieve stress , I play the game offline, then I search for online dota 1, I found your server and I feel addicted to the game . So please kindly help my case. I will play the game without using "alt +tab" or window keys, I'm gonna close all application. Thank you for your consideration.

11.9.23.PNG

error.PNG