Welcome to the DotA IMBA Legends forum!

We wish you a lot of fun and great games !

Ready? Go Вершина Games

abuser fake admin ready.mamon

This kido not deserve to get admin anyhow. It's an abuser and if I remember last year he got ban from styl for mh. Now he ban players for a score 1-10 in a game where everyone from scourge get raped due to furi, invoker, maledict and so on. 

36 минут назад, black_tulip сказал:

This kido not deserve to get admin anyhow. It's an abuser and if I remember last year he got ban from styl for mh. Now he ban players for a score 1-10 in a game where everyone from scourge get raped due to furi, invoker, maledict and so on. 

Learn to play child, you feed every game, you have no brains!!!

Название игры: Imba 461718 - ingame.ro (go.ro)

You can take a look at the game, he had Doom 1  Devaur Farm and Feed

46 минут назад, black_tulip сказал:

Unbanned, don't cry like a baby, you don't go, it's better to play better and don't fidi!!!

9 hours ago, REady.mamon said:

Learn to play child, you feed every game, you have no brains!!!

Название игры: Imba 461718 - ingame.ro (go.ro)

You can take a look at the game, he had Doom 1  Devaur Farm and Feed

After all, you are a mh-er with evedence (it's easy in game to avoid enemies and get good score..right?!?) and styla ban you already for that, you just prove here with your post that you do not have basic education to respect others. This post is a proof. Styla shouyd remove your rights as aadmin until you learn to be polite at least.

1 час назад, black_tulip сказал:

After all, you are a mh-er with evedence (it's easy in game to avoid enemies and get good score..right?!?) and styla ban you already for that, you just prove here with your post that you do not have basic education to respect others. This post is a proof. Styla shouyd remove your rights as aadmin until you learn to be polite at least.

hey look, I stream my game every day, if you doubt that I'm with mx, you can check the stream!!!

READYMAMON - YouTube

Regarding politeness, I don’t hate feeders Liver and Afkash, you are a loser feeder for me, go learn to play normally please!!!

And don't write false information. if you think that I am with mx, please provide information and then write about mx, it’s not nice to write a lie!!!

1 час назад, black_tulip сказал:

Here is the proof that you use MH.

You're talking nonsense, it was a long time ago, I meant now, I was banned for it, don't worry. you're one of those girls who goes to the trash heap and ends up there and then eats that garbage

10 hours ago, REady.mamon said:

You're talking nonsense, it was a long time ago, I meant now, I was banned for it, don't worry. you're one of those girls who goes to the trash heap and ends up there and then eats that garbage

Watch your language, boy! It's the second time when you insult me in this post and if you are not careful, a carrot will go in your ass, up to the leaves!

8 часов назад, black_tulip сказал:

Watch your language, boy! It's the second time when you insult me in this post and if you are not careful, a carrot will go in your ass, up to the leaves!

On the contrary, you don't watch your language, don't be smart, act, I'm waiting for a ban. suck off your Markov and stop insulting, forget about this post already.