Zeus + Atropos Banned

Create short link

[marlin23]

Stupid move, that combo is Imba, but we are playing "IMBA", if you bann this combo, you should bann Zeus + Furion, Axe + Nevermore, Pig + Cent, Tiny + Cent, and so on. That is all imba combos, and my Good, We are playing regular dota not "IMBA DOTA", I say again "IMBA". Sometimes you get IMBA sometimes you got little bit less IMBA. Stop making Regular Dota from this Great thing.. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 9:16 AM, [marlin23] said:

Stupid move, that combo is Imba, but we are playing "IMBA", if you bann this combo, you should bann Zeus + Furion, Axe + Nevermore, Pig + Cent, Tiny + Cent, and so on. 

It's not even that good because of long cooldown.  Other combos better than zeus + bane off top of my head

Ursa+magnus

Ursa+alch

Drow+alch

Drow+SA

SA+abaddon

SA+tiny

SA+cent

SA+feast

slark+balanar

Nevermore+reversepolarity

sniper/rangeskill+ursa

Tiny+phoenix

Cent+tiny/phoenix

Greed+necro

Necro + trap

Necro+mines

alch+timelock

Slark/magina+DK

luna+troll+phoenix

Disperse+cent

liquidfire+wrath

Edited by sexy

19 hours ago, KOSMS 1998 said:

we are against only Zeus and bane

but we are playing IMBA, and as Sexy say it has long CD, and again you can counter that thing. Cyclone work great agains that shit.. But we all learnd to pick dunno 20-30 spells, and 5-10 items, and we dont build Cyclon who can counter that combo. I dont build that thing, but i get it from creeps, and Its works.. 

4 hours ago, [marlin23] said:

but we are playing IMBA, and as Sexy say it has long CD, and again you can counter that thing. Cyclone work great agains that shit.. But we all learnd to pick dunno 20-30 spells, and 5-10 items, and we dont build Cyclon who can counter that combo. I dont build that thing, but i get it from creeps, and Its works.. 

BKB aswell and it's very cheap. 1 item and you make a hero useless. lol.

• 3 years later...