Madara

h4steL1turtLe

• 8 months later...
  • Donators

He ban me for "ruining game" lol..a ban from 05.07 but my last game when i play on this server was in 02.07. Today I comeback from vacation and saw this..

So report abuser admin or drunk...who knows?

11 часов назад, black_tulip сказал:

He ban me for "ruining game" lol..a ban from 05.07 but my last game when i play on this server was in 02.07. Today I comeback from vacation and saw this..

So report abuser admin or drunk...who knows?

there was a mistake on my part you were accidentally flagged instead of another player who violated 3-2

I apologize for the inconvenience caused

the player who wrote the complaint to jota you did not violate anything will be punished

Сегодня нормально играл не фидил, наша команда написала фф и мы вышли с игры, захожу на следующую а там написано что я забанен, забанил без причины даже не предупредил, примите меры по таким "модераторам" ник модератора Madara
Today I played normally and didn't die all the time, our team wrote ff and we left the game, I go to the next one and it says that I am banned, banned for no reason I didn't even warn, take action on such "moderators" nickname of moderator Madara!

• styla changed the title to Madara