..newb1k

Delmer

20 minutes of deny kick players, for what? have you ever seen during the day that there were only 2 games on the forum ? one game is playing, the second Newbik sorts with whom to play... the photo is not attached for some reason, if necessary, I will send it to someone in telegram or discord

later I will attach a link to the game to make sure

• Like 1

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=402678

at first I asked not to publish my post, I thought I was wrong and there are just no people, but on the icap, and for some reason many play from there, just went to play green td))) or a simple dota, to the question what is missing, many answer that they are being kicked, apparently just someone writes os, and 2.99 is just it does not pass, well, and then the wait of 10 minutes and apparently no one wants more

• Like 1

after 36 minutes of her posting on the forum, there are still 2 games in the lobby, And the same Newb1k is in the lobby, and sorts the players, it's not for me to decide, I just once played here when maryuseake and weavehulk were there, many then left the lobby because they were kicked in the game or banned for the fact that they are noob, and now everyone is writing deny, os, and simple players to attract people, it hinders, thank you

• Like 1

• Donators

This is true newb1k.. is an abuser. Now he ban me but is strange..here is not like I'm banned. So I can't join games but also I can't appeal.

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, black_tulip said:

This is true newb1k.. is an abuser. Now he ban me but is strange..here is not like I'm banned. So I can't join games but also I can't appeal.

You are banned by serb for insult. When serb banned you (manual), he writed wrong server and you cant make the appeal. I fixed the server name.

• styla changed the title to ..newb1k