Yosocereal admin abuse

Delll

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=455503

The admin banned it, for allegedly a fake account, but before that he did not check it, and my account is not in the bath, just the old computer broke down, and while temporarily under repair, I had to create a temporary one, he lost, and without a check banned the account, I could ask, but knowing Yosocereal, he often bans noname because which is as touchy as marysake or weavehulke at the time, a nickname that was banned by MegBegb. my real account is Delmer, with 4-5k game and good stats, 7.0-5.0 kill-death. please unban and ask him not to be offended when he loses

@serb.arxangel @styla

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=452198

when the team does not write ff, the admins say they do not want to fight to the end, but they do not kick and ban them if they were insulted not significantly

these are screenshots of two different games, which confirms the abuse and deliberate harassment of the player

2023-12-03_16-40-30.png

2023-12-03_16-42-47.png

• Donators

Firstly, I did check your FAKE account megbegb89, I went to the forum during the game, and checked your profile from running games. It showed little games but good skill and in-game showed understanding. It was clearly a fake account, you just admitted yourself it's a fake account.

I have no idea what your second post says, if you wish to exlain in proper english that would be great. But I never force !ff on people.. as per the rules I kick if 4/5 ff and one refuses, that's it. It is against the rules and I let them know that.

You are salty your FAKE ACCOUNT got caught.

15 hours ago, G Kay said:

Во-первых, я проверил ваш ПОДДЕЛЬНЫЙ аккаунт megbegb89, я зашел на форум во время игры и проверил ваш профиль в запущенных играх. Он показал мало игр, но хорошие навыки и понимание в игре. Очевидно, что это был поддельный аккаунт, вы только что сами признали, что это поддельный аккаунт.

Я понятия не имею, о чем говорится в вашем втором сообщении, если вы хотите написать на правильном английском, это было бы здорово. Но я никогда не заставляю!ff с людьми .. согласно правилам, я удаляю, если 4/5 ff и один отказывается, вот и все. Это противоречит правилам, и я сообщаю им об этом.

Вы соленый, ваш ПОДДЕЛЬНЫЙ АККАУНТ был пойман.

everything would be OK, but you forgot something, I presented your abuse above, if you checked the account, then you understood who was playing, which means you could only give a ban if you forged the account, if others were in the bath, but as I wrote above, my laptop broke down, and I had to create another account temporarily, while Delmer is under repair

• Donators

I checked the account stats on the forum, it doesn't state that it belongs to others.. you never said in-game or via message. In fact if I remember right you shouted abuse at me which is bannable anyway.