eco

Wirkasbel

Hello, I am BREKBONS.

I haven't played here for 2 years.

I played here for last 2 days being happy that maryusake is not playing here anymore, because he was using his admin rights to ruin every game I was playing with him.

Today I got a deny from ECO for 4 games (at night time, when there are almost no games) just because he wanted to !ff and I didn't want  (like another 3 team mates).

MESSAGE FOR ECO:

I treated you with respect and always kindly communicated with you, in the hope that somewhere there is an adequate person in front of the monitor, but when, in response to my respectful attitude towards you, you, in fact, give me a ban for 4 games just for the fact that my opinion did not coincide with yours is very low and you fell in my eyes, I just wanted you to know this, I was one of the few people (I think) on the bot who treated you well, and you just wiped your feet on me .

eco, work on you man, this is not correct, I tell it to you with all my respect (the last drop, though..).

Good bye ingame, maybe see you in another 2 years.

• Like 2

I can add that I really like playing this map and I would like to continue playing, but I consider it disrespectful to myself to continue playing a game where, despite the fact that you do not break any of the rules, there are players with administrator rights who punish you simply because they feel like it. This is the reason why I stopped playing this game 2 years ago.

I will only continue to play on this bot if eco publicly apologizes to me in this thread and will no longer use his admin privileges on me in situations where I do not violate the rules of this bot.

eco, you are wrong and I cannot understand the logic in your behavior, because I did not insult you at any point and always treated you with respect and communicated with you in a friendly manner.

Anyway.. it was nice to see some of the people I played with a few years ago and I appreciate the fact that you recognized and remembered me, it was a very nice and warm welcome < 3

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi and welcome back :)

Serb deals with admins who break the rules, so report to him with a print screen or gamelink (to check lobby chat and commands)

• Like 1

29 минут назад, styla сказал:

Hi and welcome back :)

Serb deals with admins who break the rules, so report to him with a print screen or gamelink (to check lobby chat and commands)

Hi!

Well, the only thing I want is ECO to say he is sorry and he apologize, I don't want a punishment, I treated him with respect all the time and just want the same treatment from him towards me.

@eco

• Donators

ma men i always liked and respected you ....nothing abt that , was coming from work too tired for imba honestly.....ofc im sorry and apologise....im banned now but is ok ....all good on the eastern front

• Donators

brekbons , i denyed u , true , but i never disrespected you , and we need u here ure super player , there are loads of rats/nabs , we need a good player like you , please forgive me for denying you my friend , please ...thank you sir

17 часов назад, eco сказал:

brekbons , i denyed u , true , but i never disrespected you , and we need u here ure super player , there are loads of rats/nabs , we need a good player like you , please forgive me for denying you my friend , please ...thank you sir

You are super player too my friend and I am sad to see when people talk bad things about you after so many years here. Sometimes we need to be more patient (I say it as a player who got perma ban in League of Legends cause of toxic activity and I can understand your attitude, I can be mad with my team too sometimes... But the more tilt proof you are, better is your game and your skill, you always play better when you stay calm and instead of being guided by emotions you play with your mind.

Sad to hear that you got ban, I like playing with you when you're not tilted and play with cold mind.

Hope to see you back soon and thanks for your apologize, I apreciate it!

• styla changed the title to eco
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
В 09.10.2022 в 03:04, Wirkasbel сказал:

Hello, I am BREKBONS.

I haven't played here for 2 years.

I played here for last 2 days being happy that maryusake is not playing here anymore, because he was using his admin rights to ruin every game I was playing with him.

Today I got a deny from ECO for 4 games (at night time, when there are almost no games) just because he wanted to !ff and I didn't want  (like another 3 team mates).

MESSAGE FOR ECO:

I treated you with respect and always kindly communicated with you, in the hope that somewhere there is an adequate person in front of the monitor, but when, in response to my respectful attitude towards you, you, in fact, give me a ban for 4 games just for the fact that my opinion did not coincide with yours is very low and you fell in my eyes, I just wanted you to know this, I was one of the few people (I think) on the bot who treated you well, and you just wiped your feet on me .

eco, work on you man, this is not correct, I tell it to you with all my respect (the last drop, though..).

Good bye ingame, maybe see you in another 2 years.

an eco-child with a fragile psyche should not be treated as an adult. Treat him like a dog, he deserves it.

(эко - ребенок, с неокрепшей психикой, не стоит относиться к нему как к взрослому. Относитесь к нему как к собаке, он этого заслуживает)