legion77788 abuse admin

Kick and ban at 8 min after been killed. I wrote ff, and he is ban me. Any ideas how that admin uses their permissions to kick and ban?

That type of admins behavior should be punished

I'm sorry but you stay afk until I slap you and you start dying (feed) and wrote "ff" . We were playing until you start feeding and wrote ff you just ruin the game . If I'm wrong do whatever you want but if not don't unban him thanks 

yes, i was afk aprox 2 mins after start, but after that i came to the line and get killed by charge bara, 2 times. im not feeding, im not give up firstblood, me also try to gang at forest and try to help you, after ours double kill im offering ff cuz you also feed them. And after all you just kick me, thats okay,its understoodable but reazon of ban? feed? 0-2 score? me ruin game if they have bara charge? thats anoyning admins privelage abuse 

В 02.03.2024 в 18:27, Sadulloh Nematov сказал:

I'm sorry but you stay afk until I slap you and you start dying (feed) and wrote "ff" . We were playing until you start feeding and wrote ff you just ruin the game . If I'm wrong do whatever you want but if not don't unban him thanks 

So what is your rule usage for ban me? Feed, ruin?? What?

В 02.03.2024 в 18:27, Sadulloh Nematov сказал:

So what is your rule usage for ban me? Feed, ruin?? What? 

after 8m in "IMBA #142" 5*v5 on (12:42:59 AM Saturday 02-March-2024 ) Realm: irinabot | IN"

So reason right now, looks like: because i kick him, and he leave after that at 8min. So, where your explanation of ban? or it's just you get tilt after dying? Why you do not ban your self for same reazon - ruin game, diyng in forest at 8 min, then opponets gang? Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...