Shakhob595

My electric shut down after 52 minutes later.Admin Shakhob595 get banned me because of afk. i open ban appeal but he/she dont check forum and other admins cant check that ban appeal.Just think why i afk or leave after 52 minutes later just need to play 5 minutes too for the end of game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donators
Posted (edited)

@MeGuMy and you kicked everyone from a game I was in a few days ago too to end it. You're a hypocritical whiny little bitch lol

Your admin thread is 3 pages long for a reason, you should be put back to perma ban from admin like before as you don't deserve it. @styla @serb.arxangel 

Edited by G Kay

On 10.04.2024 at 08:53, G Kay said:

@MeGuMy и ты выгнал всех из игры, в которой я участвовал несколько дней назад, чтобы положить ей конец. Ты лицемерная плаксивая маленькая сучка, лол

Ваша ветка администратора занимает 3 страницы не просто так, вам следует снова наложить постоянный бан от администратора, как и раньше, поскольку вы этого не заслуживаете. @стиль @serb.arxangel 

fk y lol, y no litllle bitch> y old bitchyou're always whining about little things, because you were humiliated in the game, if I get caught again, you'll find out what I think of you

• Like 1

this down cursed my mother, I replied to him, he gave a ban + mute + listened to his friend complain about me, because he started writing ff at 3 minutes, I started kicking him, he got offended and started asking the admin to give me mutt and ban

if you want to make money, I don't mind, but what happens when there are only admins who will write kick + ban in every game if you don't please them?https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/TopList/?do=single&id=388313