Jump to content

Welcome to DotA IMBA Legends forums !

Are you inGame ?

Ready? Go Top

PLEASE WRITE A COMMENT UNDER THIS POST IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ECO, LET EVERYONE SEE IT


Recommended Posts

  • Moderators

eco has buy admin permission but him dont play a admin type why the reason lets see 

game link : https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=484331

Problem player is : ECO 

If he thinks he will lose the game, he gives ff once and then waits as afk on the basis. In this case, while his other teammates get less gold, he has to fight instead. While he waits on the basis, he demoralizes the other players. This is not a behavior befitting an admin. Please restrict or remove admin authority, everyone knows eco more or less, and in general, 99% of the players complain about eco, the remaining 1% are beginners. 

PLEASE WRITE A COMMENT UNDER THIS POST IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ECO, LET EVERYONE SEE IT


08:41[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecoi f one time

09:49
[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecoand no ff pls

09:54[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecowanna see u cry later

10:07[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81what ı say time 7 and u did ff
10:12[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81each game u did this
10:15[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81each game
10:19[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81ı m borring ur
 
10:22[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecokeep feeding and talking but no ff pls
 
11:02[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81u r a admin
11:05[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81why u dont leave
 
14:12[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81u stay base
14:18[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81thğis is ant game
 
30:53[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81rapor edicem onu
31:07[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecoy report me at ONU
 
31:15[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecounicef too pls
 
31:19[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecohahaaaaaaaaaaaa
31:20[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81see
31:24[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81him dont play
31:26[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81but here
31:28[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: econato ?
31:29[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81watch the game
31:36[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecois a movie
31:39[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecolove it
31:41[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81!mute eco
 
33:14[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecoim no adf k just wait makwe linken]
33:22[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecoin 1hour ill make
33:33[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecou keep feeding till i make ok ?
 
34:05[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81time 7 nobody without u ff
34:20[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81all team want to play
34:22[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: Roadrunner81u only
34:28[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecoy ok man np
34:32[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecoi let u play
 
37:41[All]: ecoy was over long time ago when i ff no magtter now
37:53[All]: ecobut most of players slow brains
 
37:59[All]: econeed few days to see is gg
38:09[All]: Roadrunner81Eco tank but not a tanking him time 6.40 did ff and going to base he dont leave or play
 
38:25[All]: Roadrunner81this is anti game rule brokeing
38:31[All]: ecoye who dont ff they are tell them
 
38:33[All]: Roadrunner81if ı take him admin permission
38:36[All]: Roadrunner81ı take it
 
38:52[Allies] [SCOURGE ]: ecoalo go feed more
38:59[All]: Roadrunner81and ban him forever cuz him dont playing and punish the team members
 
41:42[All]: econo end pls is fun
41:47[All]: ecogo woods 2 hours farm
 
 
Link to comment
  • Donators

Agreed. Eco is a bad and toxic player who only buys admin so he can afk / grief others and get away with it.

3 games in a row yesterday, he cry early then afk at base or if team wants to !ff he refuse and afk.

@styla defintely need some !vk method for admin. Also is there no plan to moderate this forum as @serb.arxangel is not doing anything.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please take a moment to review Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..