Abuse report Moderators

Ady_Imba

WC3ScrnShot_032216_203658_03.jpg

https://ingame.ro/openstats/?game=58737

00:24hASSAn1 !o 2
00:24ady_dota was kicked when opening a slot
00:32ady_dota@server.eurobattle.net joined the game.
00:36hASSAn1 i hate ady)
00:41hASSAn1 !o 3
00:41ady_dota was kicked when opening a slot

06:07hASSAn1 fuck

P.S,I

Talk cursed so bad hasan1 

you deserve it to be kicked , in fact some1 should ban you for quiet a time,

you flame, spam and insult players all the time, not to mention all the anti blames when some1 kills you 

when the bot is back again ill show you some quotes from you playing vs me yesterday!.

Hello Andrew 's not playing for friends stupid Flame ..... my name adrian ady_dota 25 yo 
... blood thx You now password schema NOU no game Andrei Block Igionea 
And now I talk anything bad today (¬‿¬)

i have addition to this, ady_dota deserves to be banned himself.

I've just played a game and he talks trash, threatens with ban everytime when he is not right and cant prove it wrong! 

We were playing and he started to write that im anti, despite that i told him slardars essence worked on me, but slardar left and we ended up bringing leaver to rosh and test me and guess what? i was NOT anti.

Soni4 was in the game as well, he saw and he was in the same team with ady_dota. But he(ady) kept saying im anti and his lifestael is not working, and i told him i have craggy, he needs to be able to hit me through in order to steal life.

Long story short, im banned just because he couldnt win the game, kicked/banned meand won the game i would guess! Fair game by admin? 

I dont know how old is he but he clearly dont understand what "admin" stands for and whats the duty! He thinks its a privilege against  others and he can do whatever he wants!

6 minutes ago, KGZ.Relax said:

not i have addition to this, ady_dota deserves to be banned himself.

I've just played a game and he talks trash, threatens with ban everytime when he is not right and cant prove it wrong! 

We were playing and he started to write that im anti, despite that i told him slardars essence worked on me, but slardar left and we ended up bringing leaver to rosh and test me and guess what? i was NOT anti.

Soni4 was in the game as well, he saw and he was in the same team with ady_dota. But he(ady) kept saying im anti and his lifestael is not working, and i told him i have craggy, he needs to be able to hit me through in order to steal life.

Long story short, im banned just because he couldnt win the game, kicked/banned meand won the game i would guess! Fair game by admin? 

I dont know how old is he but he clearly dont understand what "admin" stands for and whats the duty! He thinks its a privilege against  others and he can do whatever he wants!

Not  my admin auto banned kgz.relax  Game save abuse Protector

Miss block play !!!

out kgz.relax

It is useless to sift nonsense in mesh sieve or under , all will be heard 

• 3 weeks later...

I just played an imba dota game on the ingame bot and then happened to verse a guy called "ady_dota".

I just noticed that other players had the same issues as I have with this person (they posted in this thread as well).

So to stop myself from repeating what was said about ady, I will attach the relevant replay as proof of these claims against him.

ady_dota abuse.w3g

Well, when I had w3mhdet in my directory it would say that fog clicks occur the moment you click a hero that goes into fog less than a second later. The same thing happened with a fog click detector in a previous imba version.

I am also using server.eurobattle.net's gproxy. So I would have to have hacks that bypasses its gproxy. I don't mind if you force gproxy me, the results would be the same (that i don't have hacks).

Anyways, I uploaded the replay so you can confirm it for yourself.

Edited by VindicatorZA

I have played many games with Ady and I have to agree with all your complaining about him, but I don't think we need to ban him, the only punishment he needs to get is mute for 20 games so he can learn not to talk too much trash in a game, on the other side he is at least not  a rule breaker or leaver, he just doesn't really know what 'ANTI' is and, he needs to work harder on his English so we can all understand what he is talking about.rofl