Megumi

2 hours ago, AleaTriscan said:

к твоему сожалению или счастью но я его нацию поимел  ( хотя я сам казах ) как и его самого у меня больше нет неприязни к Мегуми как раньше , но смотря на вас могу сказать только то что ( ВЫ ДЕТИШКИ не можете его выиграть в  игре и пытаетесь всяческий привлечь его внимание чтобы он тоже ладил с вами как с ДУМ и БИО ) 

ведь в начале вы к нему подлизывались а потом хуяк и вот всё это дерьмо 

да мы срать хотели на его внимание сынок, харе очкануть, приведи реалные аргументы, это не мы упомянули что этот борат играет лучше 90%  игроков сервера ;) p.s на его подружек тоже похуй 🤘 

• 2 weeks later...
4 часа назад, BELLINGHAM сказал:

Меня за что заблокировали даже не понял

эта тема мегуми причем тут он

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donators

-2 дня (не только за кик)

Наказывать админов могут только два человека на сервере, но у них нет времени почитать форум...

А у меня нет таких прав, увы.

21 hours ago, sel1ne13 said:

-2 дня (не только за кик)

Наказывать админов могут только два человека на сервере, но у них нет времени почитать форум...

А у меня нет таких прав, увы.

у них найдётся время наказать всех кроме мегуми 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donators
Posted (edited)

WOW 3 pages of complaints against megumi.. it's almost as if there was a REASON HE WAS BANNED FROM HAVING ADMIN BEFORE lol.. no other admin has this many complaints of abuse.

Here's another one, he not happy his team lose so he just kicks them to force ff: https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=472424

More abuse from this 🤡

@styla @serb.arxangel @sel1ne13

Edited by G Kay

everyone should play as he says, buy what he said, if you die often, he kicks you and bans you, and he goes alone, and farms, remove your rights like that, and never give it if he didn't understand before when his rights were taken away.... if you need to organize a petition for his withdrawal, we will do it

kick 3 players, and ban, ruingame, ok, let's not fight in the game, but farm everything, also intigame, damn, how to play? Ahhh, we need to afk the whole game, damn, too, ruingame,.... let's deprive such an admin of rights? Yes, that's right!

check all game, see abuse

here Megumi teaches how to play, but they threw him lower as he insults his parents

This is our amcca, writes about megumi

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/TopList/?do=single&id=388313

this is our game, ok, I go through the feed according to the rules, although the feed is not mine, I just tried to fight while megumi farm, then he kicked and gave a ban to a player who was swearing with another, nothing criminal, but for the word fuck y ban? really? and this is not addressed to the admin

according to the assistants, you can understand who helped whom and who did not....

• Donators
1 minute ago, Delmerrrrr said:

everyone should play as he says, buy what he said, if you die often, he kicks you and bans you, and he goes alone, and farms, remove your rights like that, and never give it if he didn't understand before when his rights were taken away.... if you need to organize a petition for his withdrawal, we will do it

kick 3 players, and ban, ruingame, ok, let's not fight in the game, but farm everything, also intigame, damn, how to play? Ahhh, we need to afk the whole game, damn, too, ruingame,.... let's deprive such an admin of rights? Yes, that's right!

check all game, see abuse

here Megumi teaches how to play, but they threw him lower as he insults his parents

This is our amcca, writes about megumi

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/TopList/?do=single&id=388313

this is our game, ok, I go through the feed according to the rules, although the feed is not mine, I just tried to fight while megumi farm, then he kicked and gave a ban to a player who was swearing with another, nothing criminal, but for the word fuck y ban? really? and this is not addressed to the admin

according to the assistants, you can understand who helped whom and who did not....

игнор игрового процесса. фид 1-10, деньги есть но ты ходишь ничего не покупаешь специально катку слил еще возникаешь 

2 minutes ago, MeGuMy said:

игнор игрового процесса. фид 1-10, деньги есть но ты ходишь ничего не покупаешь специально катку слил еще возникаешь

в переводе написано что я не оспариваю свой бан, я оспариваю баны другим, и да, я уже был одним из, кто снимал с тебя админку, я это сделаю еще раз) лови момент пока можешь хуесос

4 minutes ago, MeGuMy said:

по кд будешь встречать мои оскорбления в свой адрес, а ты знаешь как я умею))))

• Donators
1 minute ago, Delmerrrrr said:

по кд будешь встречать мои оскорбления в свой адрес, а ты знаешь как я умею))))

оскорбления не смеши я же не ребенок чтобы обижаться как диона. меня бесят когда игру ты выиграл а твои дебилы сливают спецом вот и все

• Donators

Как я вчера понял Борат будет лишён админки снова, но Серб не дома, а дистанционно он это сделать почему-то не может.

А главный админ, увы, вообще отстранился от этих вопросов.

Доброе времени суток уважаемые модераторы и админы. хочу пожаловаться на действие админа MeGuМi, он использует статус админа на своих интересах, без причины кикает всех кто ему перечет, в том числе и меня тоже. Ситуация было такое, падал ему предмет "бесконечный чииз" я думал подал мне и взял этот предмет автоматом т.е. рефлекторно не читая описание, оказалось что это его предмет, неспециально, я вернул ему, после этого начал обсирать матом несколько раз, я написал "не специально" после нескольких матов, я тоже дал ответ матом, это было не правильно не отрицаю, но не смог удержатся, после этого он кикнул автоматом и бан. прошу вас незамедлительно разбираться с этим. спасибо заранее за ответ. (MeGuMi если ты это читаешь не надо быть таким "уродом" (извиняясь за выражения) могут быть ошибочные ситуации, и без этих предметов можно было играть!!!)

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=474437

Good day, dear moderators and admins. I want to complain about the actions of the MeGuМi admin, he uses the admin status for his own interests, for no reason he kicks everyone who defies him, including me too. The situation was this: an “endless cheese” item fell to him, I thought he gave it to me and took this item automatically, i.e. reflexively without reading the description, it turned out that this was his item, not on purpose, I returned it to him, after that I began to swear at him several times, I wrote “not on purpose” after several swear words, I also answered with obscenities, it was not correct, I don’t deny it, but I don’t was able to resist, after that he kicked with a machine gun and was banned. I ask you to deal with this immediately. thanks in advance for your answer. (MeGuMi if you are reading this, don’t be such a “freak” (apologies for the expressions) there may be erroneous situations, and without these items you could play!!!)

Снимок экрана 2024-04-23 181417.png

Снимок экрана 2024-04-23 181449.png

Снимок экрана 2024-04-23 181509.png