G-Legion

REady.mamon

Кикнул двоих и зделал рмк прошу снять админки и запретить команду !kick G-Legion

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/Report/View/7988/

stylaserb.arxangelsel1ne13Madara

PS. TD: HK: MK: LS: SK: Спасибо за внимание 👻

• Like 2

• Donators

Через собачку надо делать уведомление, так как ты написал ники - не будет никаких уведомлений.

@REady.mamon

• Thanks 1

Whats up mamon? what is this eat shit ? 

why you dont speak about Aks with total 7 games ?  yes i kick a ban a fake account. After 1 minute 5 vs 3, and used Aks his skills. So I kick a player for rmk

but why you dont speak about your mh?  admins know about this game? 

luna44 afk becasue he play only kent+trax+naix . i report both 

we played after rmk. https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=430349 

image.png.4b2bc75ac86faf6ab91b9fd525b8f4f8.png

@styla   @serb.arxangel @Madara 

Letrs see what admins  think. 

10 тем про неадекватность этого персонажа как админа как говорится если оно плавает как гусь выглядит как гусь и крякает как гусь то наверно ето.... ГУСЬ !

9 часов назад, WLegion сказал:

why you dont speak about Aks with total 7 games ?  yes i kick a ban a fake account. After 1 minute 5 vs 3, and used Aks his skills. So I kick a player for rmk

we played after rmk. https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=430349 

Thank you , everything is fine with me , how are you doing ? there is nothing personal once I broke the rule, please let styla or the moderators decide for themselves.

@WLegion

regarding the pro mx , I replied in complaints

the answer is here

about feke accaunti in ahe yuzal ult not him but me!

12 часов назад, WLegion сказал:

Good afternoon, you are an extremely inexperienced administrator, I have more than 30 games
https://ingame.go.ro/index.php?&app=sharedstats&module=stats&controller=toplist&do=single&id=361683&year=2023&month=6&

And it doesn't give you the right to kick me out of the game or ban me if you have a bad game.
I am an average player
I gave control to Readymamon because he plays better
I play in my free time once or twice a week, not more often, but even that is impossible.
I will try to buy an admin panel to secure my game unfortunately

why didn't you kick it during the start, but kicked it during the game when they started to tear you up like a bitch , you immediately kick for fake acc , and then write rmk

1 час назад, WLegion сказал:

@baykal dear fake, pliz stop eat shit u are a fake account and rules say i can ban and kick trash like you

@REady.mamon mamon you are MH so stop bullshit. all players know

I'm watching you change the subject, please, let's first decide on your actions, then you will prove, MX check as much as you want ..

@WLegion

@WLegion 
you check the players for the number of games before the start (fake acc), and not in the game when you start to get hung up and you start kicking opponents and write rmk

• Like 1

@WLegion Give me proof that I was afk , where is the bot notification that I am afk
you're just a little whore who's offended and does everything to annoy 

• styla changed the title to G-Legion

"lying trolls"  - is it most of the experienced server players ? because they know what you are ... a selfish narcissistic creature who abuses the administrator for his own selfish purposes. The number of complaints about you from these players is proof of this. Too bad they  @styla @serb.arxangel don't see it....

dear moderators and administrators @Madara @sel1ne13 @serb.arxangel @styla

if you are talking about legion

if you are talking about legion
so purely my opinion, I would remove the commands from him !kick and !ban let him play with the admin panel but without commands