admin abuse shakhob595

I had Zeus, I didn't give an alliance, (I don't have to) but since we are in the same team, I was flashing atropos when I give Zeus, but then his friend got in, on another hero, let's kick delmer and swore at me, I insulted his mother, but then someone kicks me and gives a ban to whom it did not concern... if I violated something in relation to this admin, he had the right to kick, but not ban, since I did not say anything to him, so I think that if there should be a ban, it should be through a complaint, and not because a friend asked to give it out (I repeat, although the stroke was not in the admin's address, and in the direction of his friend, who is sitting next to him by ip) when he is deservedly banned, I will not say a word, but there is a clear abuse of authority (judging by the chat of the game, he further asks for a ban invoker

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=464575

@sel1ne13@styla

• Donators

есть же тема чуть ниже про него, зачем ты новую создаешь

shakhob595 first warn ..if someone tells you to kick other player for no reason you cant do it ,and if a player doesn't share its his choice you cant force him to do it ...next abuse you lose command for ban and kick

7 часов назад, sel1ne13 сказал:

есть же тема чуть ниже про него, зачем ты новую создаешь

да хз не видел 

7 часов назад, serb.arxangel сказал:

shakhob595 first warn ..if someone tells you to kick other player for no reason you cant do it ,and if a player doesn't share its his choice you cant force him to do it ...next abuse you lose command for ban and kick

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=464097 here is the same situation again, his friend theonly lost the rights to the admin, the player's stroke, the player responds to him, he threatens to be banned, and then tells a friend shakhob595 and gets banned and kick and all at the request of a friend, although there is no account, but he received a ban for a stroke, any Russian-speaking will confirm, that player apparently he does not know how to write on the forum, he wrote a complaint to amnesty, but no one decided

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/Appeal/View/9013/

It was 3 days ago

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=464124 

here is another game, and again he, Zeus gives access to Furion, who sells Zeus art, then Shakhob bans him and kicks him, because it is necessary ff

This is all for February

@serb.arxangel @styla

3 минуты назад, Delmerrrrr сказал:

они ток нас могут наказывать когда мы провеняемся 

не пиши на них толку нету

@serb.arxangel shakhob595 banned him not for sharing, but for insulting the parents of the players, (онейн гавноед- means your mothers shit eater). This mofo goes straight to mother if he's not comfortable with some players then acts like a girl who lost virginity and makes complaint

Screenshot_2024-02-07-14-06-57-691_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

4 minutes ago, serb.arxangel said:

dont post me links before i warned him ....if he do it after the warn he will be punished ..

I'm not against punishment, just wanted to let you know that, he didn't break the rules, banned player for insult and not for sharing

2 minutes ago, the7only said:

I'm not against punishment, just wanted to let you know that, he didn't break the rules, banned player for insult and not for sharing

you know i can check game ? 

2 minutes ago, serb.arxangel said:

you know i can check game ? 

I know, but the insult wasn't in English thought you missed it or didn't understand 

3 minutes ago, serb.arxangel said:

and what about you ? 

image.png.b316ba3f9273421dc08752952104291a.png

the topic was about sharing, he didn't complain about me, and I didn't deny anything 

you sad he wasn't banned for  not sharing he was banned for insult and what about you ? you started ?

Batter don't continue... and say to your friend to unban him ,or i will make it fair the ban( both will be banned )

8 часов назад, Axe сказал:

не пиши на них толку нету

будет толк) ну а вы модеры ж, вот и достается больше всех)

41 минуту назад, serb.arxangel сказал:

you sad he wasn't banned for  not sharing he was banned for insult and what about you ? you started ?

Batter don't continue... and say to your friend to unban him ,or i will make it fair the ban( both will be banned )

yes, nothing, I will sit in the bath, because even though I did not start, but offended more, I just wanted you to see that he exceeds his authority, those links above confirm that theonly at the expense of a friend kick and ban objectionable

6 часов назад, Delmerrrrr сказал:

будет толк) ну а вы модеры ж, вот и достается больше всех)

Я уже смертный 

• 4 weeks later...

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=467510

https://ingame.go.ro/Stats/RecentGames/?do=single&id=467513

shakhob 495 and skilled liver from two games, respectively, everyone writes rmk, and the skilled admin kicks, in the second game, shakhob495 showered , skilled kicked the players, as a result we played 5-0 and the game does not end, since there is no rmk, there are no players

and after his livs, he calmly entered the following games, okay, 1 game, maybe things went out, but 2 games in a row, and enters the 3rd game